Up to No Good

Mya P.O.V.

I reluctantly told Jacob my problem because later on her force the answer out of me. No matter how much he consoled me the pain couldn't go away. I felt at home there....to be with people who understood me. And that was taken away from me. Life couldn't get any worse.

"Do you wanna go home?", Jacob asked.

"No I wanna stay at you place.", I said.

He nodded as we pulled up in his driveway. I exited the car tears filling my eyes once more. The realization hit me again that I wouldn't be going back. Jacob grabbed me and held my face.

"Baby. I promise everything will get better. I promise.", he said.

I nodded.

I didn't believe his words but the comfort was.....comforting. We walked inside. I didn't need clothes because I had extra. Jacob made me a burrito. That softened me up a bit. I watched TV when the doorbell rang. Jacob ran to answer it.

Jacob P.O.V.

I opened the door to see a boy almost my height.

"Uhh who are you?", I asked quizzically.

"Jacob. Who are you?", he asked.

"I'm Jacob.", I said raising an eyebrow.

"Oh. Where's Mya?", he asked trying to look inside.

"I don't know you.", I said.

"Listen ok. I'm 13 and I know Mya is inside this house.", he said impatiently.

"Who's at the door?!", Mya yelled.

"Some kid claiming he knows you. He says his name is Jacob.", I yelled back at her.

Mya began to approach me confused.

"Jacob?", she said.

"Hey Mya.", he said smoothly.

"What are you doing here? Your supposed to be at the Center.", she said.

"Snuck out. I missed you.", he said.

I was confused.

I looked at Mya and she shrugged.

"Come in Jacob.", she said.

I raised my eyebrow at her. I closed the door behind him while Jacob sat on the couch.

I grabbed Mya's hand.

"What are you doing?", I asked.

"What? He's 13 and he's here all by himself.", She said.

"Who is he anyways?", I asked.

"One of my students. He has sort of a little crush on me.", she said.

"Well I don't like him.", I said.

"Stop being so jealous and be hospitable.", she said hitting me in the stomach.

"Ow.", I said.

"Come on. At least get to know him first. I'm going to the bathroom it might be a while.", she laughed.

I walked over to the couch and sat next to Jacob.

"So uh Jacob. How-

"Shut up.", he said.

"Excuse me?", I said aghast.

"I said shut up.", he said.

"What was that for? Aren't you supposed to be bullied?", I asked.

"That doesn't mean I can't tell you to shut up. And it doesn't mean I can't not like you.", he said.

"Why did I do?", I asked.

"Listen stupid. I know you and Mya have a thing but she can't resist me. So watch your back if you know what's good for you.", he said.

"Listen kid. I don't have time-

"Time for what? Looks like all that time went up your ass. Or most of that time went to you doing your hair.", he smirked.

"I don't know who you are or who you think you are, but I'm not dealing with ignorance.", I said.

He laughed. "Words spoken like a coward who can't finish an argument.

I grabbed his shirt.

"Listen kid-

"What's going on?", asked Mya.

I let go while he smirked.

"Nothing.", we both said quickly.

I glanced at Jacob angrily and he smirked at me.

I don't know who I was dealing with but this kid was up to no good.

A/N- Sorry. Short chapter. I'm lazy.