Love That's Real

Mya P.O.V.

Jacob and I have really patched things up these past weeks. He hasn't even tried anything. No kissing or touching. He's only pecked me on the cheek and hugged me. I'm surprised considering the major freak he is. But he's been the perfect gentleman. I like that. I've had too much excitement my life and it's good to slow things down. No more drama. Just me being happy. And guess what?! I got my license! Yep. Your looking at a new driver on the road. And I wouldn't have done it without Jacob. He taught me and as very patient. I've never seen this side of him though. He was usually so more on the freaky side as I've mentioned. But no. He's really getting this vibe that I love about him. He's even doing those romantic things that those guys do in the movies. He's opens doors for me and other stuff. He even offered to carry me over a puddle. I denied it. It was a little funny to me though. But honestly, I just want a nice relationship. I don't want him trying to hard. Also, my grades have really improved these weeks. I've gone from failing to passing. I've gradually gotten B's and C's. I've been trying extra hard but I know I can make the top mark. And I haven't been going to Oak Grove Center anymore. I'll tell you why. Well Mr. Jones hired me again and I've only ha one session until I realized that the kids didn't need me anymore. Everyone has friends and their bullying problems are gone.

Even Derek's! My life has been going great. Who knows....I might write a book on my story.

I was now lying in bed with Jacob. I never said that changed.

"I love you.", he whispered.

That shocked me a bit because he's been taking things so slow. But I didn't hesitate to say,

"I love you too."