All Over Again

Mya P.O.V.

Today I woke up. I didn't know whether to feel excited or frightened by the events that recently happened or were about to happen. For a fact I was excited about the promotion. I just didn't know whether to be excited or scared about meeting Jacob. He always tries something. I took a shower and well the normal stuff I do in the shower. I got dressed in sweatpants, sweatshirt, and my Nikes. I pulled my hair in a ponytail. I was not gonna look attractive for him. I made myself some blueberry pancakes. They weren't as good as Jacob's but.....Ugh. I need to stop thinking about him. It was 12. We haven't exactly set a time for the meeting so I decided to walk there. Today was Saturday. It's been 2 weeks since I haven't been to school. I was pretty sure I had F's in all my classes now. I decided to go back on Monday. I had to set an example for my children. I shouldn't be avoiding my problems.

I walked past the big Oak tree. I walked to the bench in the park and sat there.

"Hello beautiful.", he said.

I turned around to see Jacob smiling and holding some flowers and chocolate.

"Jacob this is a meeting. For what? I don't know. This isn't a freaking date and if you act like it is then I'm leaving.", I said.

"Sorry.", he said. He took the flowers and threw them away. Then he came back.

"Wanna share some chocolate?", he asked.

"Whatever."

He opened the box and I immediately grabbed the milk chocolate.

"So what do you want? I was planning on avoiding you but that proved impossible.", I said.

He chuckled.

"Well I uh wanted to talk about uh what's happened. You know. Our uh previous relationship.", he said.

I sighed.

"Jacob if you brought me here to be depressed, it worked."

"No no. I just wanna talk. Seriously.",

He said.

"Whatever."

"So uh how did you uh feel after Uh what happened?"

I laughed.

"How did I feel? I felt like crap. Like shit. Like I wasn't wanted. First relationship ended due to cheating. Why did Justin cheat? Sex. Second relationship ended due to cheating. Why did you cheat? Sex. I can't trust anyone. All guys are the same. All of you want the same damn thing. Sex. So I felt like pure shit. Someone could just step on me right there.", I said.

He nodded.

"I'm sorry I made you feel that way. So did you uh cut yourself?"

"No. I wasn't going to resolve to harming myself over someone so pitiful and unworthy of my pain. No I just didn't eat. I didn't need to feed my soul of more pain."

"Sorry. Uh did you go to school?"

I laughed.

"Why bother? I didn't need the shame."

"Sorry. I didn't go either."

There was a silence.

"Listen Mya I'm sorry. Diamond came on to me and I just couldn't help it. I-

"I don't give a flying fuck if 10,000 women came onto your freaking 2 inch dick Jacob! A REAL man loves and is faithful to only one woman. You showed that you didn't love me when you cheated on me."

"I'm sorry-

"Jacob shut up! After everything I say, you say your sorry. Sorry doesn't fix the damage. Sorry doesn't do anything Jacob. Why don't you get that?"

"I-

I didn't want to hear him finish. I threw the chocolates at him and ran.

I ran as fast as I could so he wouldn't catch up. I was a block away from my house. I turned around to see him. I ran as fast as my legs would carry me. My house was a corner away.

"Wait Mya!", he yelled.

I turned the corner and slammed into my door. I grabbed my key from my pocket but dropped it. I turned around to see him right there.

"Mya please.", he panted as he cornered me.

"Please what?", I asked.

"Please forgive me.", he said.

"Oh I forgive you. But I can never forget.", I said.

"Ok.", he said. Them he kissed me on the cheek. His lips were so soft.

He began to walk away. I took the key and walked inside. I closed the door as I slid my back down it.

I felt like. I felt like I was falling for him. All over again.

A/N-Sorry for the short chapter😳