Dates and HeartBreaks

Mya P.O.V.

I was so excited for today. I've never been on a date so I was afraid of what would happen. I did my daily routine and dressed in a short dress, leggings, boots, and a leather jacket. I observed myself in the mirror.

"Perfect.", I said as I waited for Justin on my front porch.

Justin P.O.V.

I dressed in a plain white shirt, black pants, and high tops. I heard a knock on the door. Mya was early. I was supposed to pick her up. I opened the door and immediately regretted it.

"What do you want?", I asked furiously.

"Hey baby! Miss me.", Jade said as she strode in.

"You weren't invited in.", I said harshly as I closed the door.

"Baby you know you want me here.", she said seductively.

"Listen I don't know what you want from me and I don't know why you only have a bathrobe on but I don't want to find out.", I said in one breath.

I she heard me then she had no reaction to it because she unfastened her bathrobe leaving her in a lingerie. It was purple. My favorite color. I began to feel horny. I licked my lips as I stared at her. Damn she was fine, I thought.

"Come on baby. You know you want me.", she said. She walked towards me and pecked me on the cheek and continued down to my neck. I got shivers.

"Let's take this upstairs.", she said while taking my hand and leading me upstairs. I followed her without a thought in my mind. Part of me wanted to have sex with her and part of me kept thinking about Mya. But Jade's body was so incredible. I threw her on the bed and sadly we had sex.

Mya P.O.V.

I waited on the porch for some time now. Did Jacob lie to me? Did he forget? I decided not to think about that. I called him repeatedly but he didn't answer. I decided to go to him instead.

I was on his doorstep when I knocked.

"Shit!", I heard from inside.

Weird. I waited until I heard footsteps descending. Justin stood there shirtless.

I tried not to let his sexiness affect me.

"Where were you?", I asked suspiciously.

"Sorry. My mom had asked me to do chores.", he said grudgingly.

"Oh. That's fine. Can I come in?", I asked while I began to walk in.

"Uh-uh-uh n-no.", he said frantically, "I'll just get my shirt and we'll go."

"Well why can't I come in?", I said, my temper rising.

"Because uh the house is dirty.", he said.

"But you just said you did chores.", I said suspiciously.

"Uh-uh-uh I did. It's just that um I want to uh leave quickly, you know.", he said.

"Justin be honest, is anyone in the house", I said. I started to believe he was lying. He was stuttering an awful lot.

"No baby. Come in if you want.", he said.

I began to walk inside.

"I'll go grab my shirt.", he said.

Justin P.O.V.

'Shit, shit, shit.', I mumbled to myself.

I honestly couldn't believe what I just did. I lied to her and cheated on her. We just started dating yesterday. I walked upstairs and grabbed shirt.

"Jade.", I whispered.

No answer. I left her under my bed. I checked there but she wasn't there. And her clothes were gone.

Then almost abruptly I heard shouting downstairs. My gut clenched and I began to run downstairs.

Mya P.O.V.

"What the fuck are you doing here?", I seethed at Jade.

"Isn't it obvious.", she said rubbing her hands against her body.

I then heard footsteps descend.

"Justin. Please tell me. And I don't want any lies coming from your white ass. Tell me what this hoe is doing here.", I said.

"Nigger excuse you! Who the fuck are you calling a h-

"SHUT UP JADE!", I screamed, "I'm so freaking tired of you. Just shut up for once in your damn life!"

Justin and Jade both flinched. This is a side of me that they don't want to mess with.

"Justin.", I said calming down, "What is SHE doing here?"

"Uh uh uh-

"Stop the damn stuttering and answer me.", I said.

"Well um we have a Science project due on um STD's.", he said.

"Really Justin. Do we now? Because I made sure were partners in Science together and I know that were lab partners. And if you did have a Science project on STD's then please, because I would love to know, tell me why she's in a bathrobe." I said calmly.

He gulped. He didn't answer.

"Ok. No answer.", I said calmly, "If you won't answer me that then answer yes or no. Did you, or did you not fuck her?", I said even though I knew the answer.

"No.", was his plain answer.

That was the last straw. I ran up to him and kicked him on his private. He squealed and fell to the ground. I turned to Jade.

"And you. I'm so fucking tired of your shit. Yea I'm black. You got a problem. If your sick of dark-skinned people then why do you tan every weekend. I'm fucking tired of your shit Jade. You can burn in hell for all I care bitch.", and with that I took her hair and slammed it against the wall. I walked out of the house. Not a single tear was shed.