Epilogue Part 3

Mya P.O.V.

I felt dehydrated. There was immense pain in my area. Jacob was next to me cradling my baby boy.

"Jacob?", I said realizing how dry my throat was.

He looked at me an I realized he was crying.

"He's beautiful.", he whispered.

I looked at him and saw him sleeping. I forgot the pain as tears formed in my eyes. He looked just like me. His face structure, his hair, his lips, his big brown eyes, everything.

"Here.", said Jacob. He handed me my baby.

"Oh. Hi. I'm your mommy.", I whispered.

"What should we name him?", asked Jacob.

"How about we name him after you?", I asked.

"Yea. Jacob Alexander Perez Jr.", he said.

Jacob Jr.'s eyes opened and he cooed.

We both laughed.

"I think he likes it.", I said.

The door opened and the nurses came in with my baby girl and I'm guessing another baby girl. I handed Jacob Jacob Jr. and the nurse gave me my two baby girls.

They were both asleep.

I gave them the same greeting I did to Jacob Jr.

"What should we name them?", I asked Jacob.

"Well I love your name so how about we name her Mia Rose Perez.", he said.

Mia resembled Jacob in a lot of ways but still looked like her brother and myself.

"Perfect. And I want to name her Aliyah Mya Perez.", I said.

I observed Aliyah and she looked like neither myself nor Jacob. She looked like her brother and sister but none of our features. I found it weird but that's why I named her after me.

"I love it.", I said as we kissed.

So here we were. The final chapter of our story.

It ends like this. Hopefully our children will have better lives. We have birth to three beautiful triplets.

Jacob Alexander Perez Jr.

Aliyah Mya Perez

Mia Rose Perez

THE END

A/N-That's the ending. I want to thank those who read this story. You guys are truly appreciated.

Now I have no ideas for another story so I want to hear what my readers prefer. Message me or comment below what you would want. The best one will determine my next story idea.