Information

🍫 ⋆ 🍭 🎀 𝒩𝒶𝓂𝑒 🎀 🍭 ⋆ 🍫

-Y/N L/N

🐾 🎀 𝒜𝑔𝑒 🎀 🐾

-15-17 years old

🍧 🎀 💙𝒸𝒸𝓊𝓅𝒶𝓉𝒾💮𝓃 🎀 🍧

-Demon Slayer, U.A. student

🌠 🎀 𝑅𝒶𝓃𝓀 🎀 🌠

-Hashira/Pillar

🐥 🎀 𝒜𝓅𝓅𝑒𝒶𝓇𝒶𝓃𝒸𝑒 🎀 🐥

-A girl with H/C H/L hair with smooth S/T and soft pinkish lip color. Wearing a demon slayer corps (Your under is a skirt with leggings) and a snowflake pattern haori with a snowflake hairpin. 

¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º° 🎀 𝐵𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔𝓈 🎀 °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸

-Ice, water, and Moon breathing

|!¤*'~''~'*¤!| f𝕒𝓜Iㄥ𝕪 |!¤*'~''~'*¤!|

-M/N L/N
Status: Dead
-F/N L/N
Status: Dead
-B/N L/N
Status: Dead

▀▄▀▄▀▄ 𝐘𝓞𝓊𝓡 𝓚ⓐtค𝐍Δ ▄▀▄▀▄▀

     【B】【r】【e】【a】【t】【h】【i】【n】【g】 【F】【o】【r】【m】【s】

First form-Flaming Blizzard: two slashes will make a blizzard. It will turn into flames seconds later.
Second form-icy crystal: It can trap demons by doing one big slash on the target. It can't be melted but it can break.
Third form-Icy breath: It distracts demons by twirling their sword many times and an icy air will appear thick enough to distract the demons
Fourth form-Glacier Tornado: It can create a powerful tornado made out of full ice by spinning around like a tornado. It can only kill demons who are not the lower moon (but it can almost kill) or the upper moon.
Fifth Form-Healing cold night: The user will wave their sword in the air and a mist like yet cold will come out. This form will heal the others or themselves.
Sixth Form-Aurora dry freeze: The user will twist their body and create a number of slashes at a perfect angle and the cut was deep enough and the insides of the demons will be frozen.
Seventh Form-Poisonous Ice shards: The user will stab their sword at the ground creating poisonous ice shards. It will either paralyze, killed easily, or poisoned depends on the colors of the sword. Cyan (paralyzed), Mint (poisoned), and Turquoise Blue (killed easily)
Eight Form-Explosive Winter Solstice: The user will twist and slash two times at the demon and it will create an ice ball and it will explode moments later.
Ninth Form-Gladiolus Ice: The demon can turn into a Gladiolus (a flower) made out of ice by twisting the user's body and attacks the demon at a perfect angle.
Tenth Form-Raging Snow Storm: It can create a barrage of attacks at the same speed as the thunder breathing: Godspeed. But it needs to get people far from the user or else they would be frozen.

➶➶➶➶➶ 𝔩𝕠𝔳e Ꭵ𝔫𝐓𝑒𝐫єŜ𝓣 ➷➷➷➷➷

Bnha (亜タ佳)
Class 1-A
Izuku Midoriya
Katsuki Bakugo
Tenya Iida
Denki Kaminari
Ejiro Kirishima
Shoto Todoroki
Hanta Sero
Mina Ashido
Tsuyu Asui
Ochako Uraraka
Kyoka Jiro
Fumikage Tokoyami

Class 1-B
Itsuka Kendo
Neito Monoma

Big 3
Mirio Togata
Nejire Hado
Tamaki Amajiki

Department of General Studies
Hitoshi Shinso

Department of Support Studies
Mei Hatsume

Demon░Slayer (せ逸易)

Hashiras
Rengoku Kyojuro
Uzui Tengen
Shinobu Kocho
Sanemi Shinazugawa
Mitsuri Kanroji
Iguro Obanai
Giyu Tomioka
Tokito Muichiro

Kamaboko Squad
Tanjiro Kamado
Inosuke Hashibira
Zenitsu Agutsama
Kanao Tsuyuri
Genya Shinazugawa

Demons
Muzan Kibutsuji 
(Alias: Dee hee mon, Hee hee man, Michael Jackson)
Kokushibo
Akaza

✶ 🎀 𝒫𝒶𝓈𝓉 🎀 ✶

-You were once live in a happy family when a tragedy happened. The demons eventually killed your family the same day Tanjirou's family killed. You were childhood friends with Tanjirou so you were helping him selling charcoal. Eventually, you and Tanjirou never meet again after that tragedy and you trained yourself on breathings until the day of the Final exam where you and Tanjirou meet once again. You eventually pass and decided to separate paths with Tanjirou much to his sadness but understand your reason. You already had done many missions, slaying demons and eventually ran into one of the Uppermoon which is Uppermoon four two years later and successfully killed it. What you didn't know was Gyomei who is in the middle of his mission was watching the whole scene and told this to Kagaya making him an interest in you and asks you if you could join a Hashira rank after you were called by a crow which you agree making you a new Ice Hashira.

 [̲̅O][̲̅t][̲̅h][̲̅e][̲̅r] [̲̅I][̲̅n][̲̅f][̲̅o][̲̅r][̲̅m][̲̅a][̲̅t][̲̅i][̲̅o][̲̅n]

- This takes place during the USJ attack

-The Kamaboko squad will age up to make it fair also Muichiro.

- The breathing forms are made by myself. It took me a few minutes on thinking about the breathing form then searching it on Amino.