9

Author POV

You and Tanjiro run through the halls but then stops when you realize.

You: Tanjiro wait!

Tanjiro stops and looks at you.

Tanjiro: What is it, Y/N?

You: I have breathing that can heal Rengoku!

Tanjiro's eyes widen before mentally facepalm forgetting that the fact you had a breathing form where you could heal.

Tanjiro: L-let's just going to the waiting room instead.

You nod and went to the waiting room, and that's when Obanai coughs making you look down at him to see him looking at you annoyed yet blushing.

You: Oops sorry. Didn't realize that.

You put him down gently as Tanjiro put the injured Rengoku on the bench.

Rengoku; Tanjiro my boy, Y/N?! W-what happened?

He asks after looking at you and Tanjiro. Well, mostly you.

You: We'll explain this later.

You then stab the sword on the floor and said.

You: Ice breathing: Fifth Form: Healing Cold Night.

A mist yet cold appear from your sword and Rengoku inhales most of the mist and the wounds started to heal. A few seconds later, he is fully healed except for his right eye. Tanjiro sigh in relief as you look at the eye.

You: I think we need to check on recovery girl.

Tanjiro: Mhm.

He said nodding and you turn to Obanai but he already hugs you tightly.

Obanai: Y/N, I'm glad your safe

He mumbles as Kaburamaru hiss happily and went to nuzzle your cheek meaning he also misses you.

You: Aww. You're being softy Obanai-kun.

You said while giggling making him blush not noticing the glares he's receiving. Once the hug session is done which apparently got interrupted by Rengoku, you help Rengoku got up from the bench and take him to Recovery girl. Once you reach Recovery girl's office, you knock on the door and opens it to reveal Recovery girl. Recovery girl notice Rengoku and gasp.

Recovery Girl: Oh my. Put him here. What happened?

She asks while patting on one of the hospital beds which you put Rengoku there and he started to explain what happened. The recovery girl nods and went to wrap the bandaids on Rengoku's right eye and said.

Recovery Girl: I see. Well, then you need to take a rest. Your lucky Y/N healed you. Oh and Y/N?

She turns to you as you were confused and asks.

You; What?

Recovery Girl: It's time for the awarding ceremony. You might be missed.

Your eyes widened and quickly rush out of her office but did not give a peck on Rengoku's cheek leaving him flustered. Recovery Girl looks at the flustered Rengoku and smirks.

Recovery Girl: So you have a crush on her isn't it?

Rengoku's eyes widened and shake his head furiously while saying no very out loud making her chuckle and went to tell Rengoku to take a rest. You rush through the hallways and sees Obanai and Tanjiro and said more like a shout.

You: We have an awarding ceremony!

You then give Obanai a peck on his cheek and a soft pat to Kaburamaru before dragging Tanjiro with you. Once you two were finally at the arena, the crowd cheered even louder seeing you two arrive. You broke into a laugh after seeing Bakugo who is tied up in chains and his mouth was covered with a metal dog mask and was beside Todoroki struggling to break free.