10

Author POV

Once you all finally arrive at U.A, you all went to the locker room to put the Pancho and the umbrella.

You: Well, guess it's time for you to go with Cementoss, huh?

You said while turning to Rengoku. Rengoku nods happily and said.

Rengoku: Of course! I wonder what the others look like?

You; You'll find out.

You all wave goodbye to Rengoku as you all went inside the classroom. Obanai groans as noises coming around him.

Obanai: So noisy.

He mumbles but he felt a hand grabbing his own and look to see it was you making him calm down yet blushing. You led him to his seat which was beside you and a few moments later, Aizawa finally arrives with no bandages wrapped around him this time.

Aizawa: Morning.

All: Morning!!

Tsuyu: Good to see your bandages off, Aizawa sensei.

Aizawa: The old lady's treatment was excessive. But never mind that. Today we've got a hero, informative class. And a special one at that. 

Kirishima's thoughts: Stuff about hero law and junk...I suck at that.

Denki's thoughts: A special one? Don't tell me it's a pop quiz! Give us a break

Aizawa: You'll become up with your hero aliases.

A scream of joy was heard the whole classroom as you flinch while Obanai groans as Kaburamaru nuzzles his cheek to calm him down.

Aizawa: But first concerning the pro draft picks I mentioned the other day. It's based on who the pros think will be ready to join the hero workforce after another two or three years of experience so you could say that it's a way for them to show interest in your future. But there's ample time for their interest to wane before you graduate. And any and all offers can be arbitrarily revoked. It happens quite often

Mineta's thoughts: Stupid adults and their whims!

He thought as he slams his small hand on the table.

Hagakure: So if we're picked now that means there'll be higher hurdles in the years to come!

Aizawa: Yes. Now here're the complete draft pick numbers.

Then a listed name was on the board and you notice that you and Tanjiro were the highest with a total of 6000.

Aizawa: There's typically more of a spread. But our top two stole most of the spotlight

Mina: Gar! They're in a whole other league!

Aoyama: These pros have no eyes for talent.

Kirishima: Didn't they get first and third?

Sero: Yeah! But they were tied.

He said as you stifle a laugh and said.

You: Bet the Pros were scared of a guy who chained at the second-place platform besides Shoto!

Bakugo glares at you and shouts.

Bakugo: What the heck are pros doing getting intimidated?!

Tanjiro sweatdropped and said.

Tanjiro: You know Y/N, you shouldn't say that.

You look at him and smirks.

You: But I love annoying someone especially a pomeranian.