2

M/N-Mispronounce name

Y/N POV

Once we finally arrive at the school thing called U.A, we stare at the school in awe. I didn't know that school was bigger than Oyakata-sama's estate. We went inside as a man named All Might lead us to the what to call that? Oh right, Principal's office. Our walking was awkward since none of us went to talk...well except for the fact that Inosuke keep screaming at Zenitsu to fight him and Tanjiro tried to calm them down.

Inosuke: Oi! M/N! Fight me!

Tanjiro: Inosuke! Stop it! She's the Hashira, you need to pay respect to her!

I sigh and look at him boredly and said.

You: No thank you.

All Might: WE'RE HERE!

He said loudly making me flinch. All Might knock on the door and I heard someone say come in and he opens the door. Once we enter inside, I see many unfamiliar people and I was confused in front of us. A bear? No mouse? A bear mouse? I don't know.

????: Ah, hello there, I'm Nezu! The Principal of this school!

Tanjiro: Erm, sorry. But what's a Principal?

The others were shocked since I could tell by their expression.

You: We're apparently not from here you know.

Nezu: Ah yes. A principal is a high rank of the school. Like a leader where they can make rules, announcements, you named it.

We oh'ed and he asks.

Nezu: So, can you tell me your names.

Inosuke was about to protest until I smack his boar head mask and said.

: Okay then. I'm Y/N L/N.

Tanjiro: Tanjiro Kamado sir.

Zenitsu: Z-Zenitus A-Agutsama.

He said and quickly cower behind me.

Inosuke: INOSUKE HASHIBIRA, KING OF THE MOUNTAINS!

He yelled loudly as I see them except All Might had a shocked expression.

: Erm, is there something wrong?

I ask starting to get nervous.

Nezu: Ah no, no. Not at all. Now, from what I heard from All Might, you all come out coming from a warp hole am I correct?

Tanjiro: Yes sir.

Nezu: Can you explain what happened?

: Well you see. Back in our world, we were being sent on a mission where we will investigate mount Katao where the lower rank demon slayers went missing and we've decided to split up into two groups and while I and Zenitsu were walking around the other area we heard a scream and we went to see Tanjiro and Inosuke with a warp hole thing appeared out of nowhere and I tried to save them but failed so I had no choice but to jump also.

I said and finally breathe out. I heard Nezu hummed and said.

: But the question is, where really are we?

Nezu: Ah yes. You see you four are at 2897

(Winternight: Let's just pretend that 2801 is where the quirk population starts)

Me/Tanjiro/Zenitsu/Inosuke: WHAT!?!?

We all shouted at the same time shock to hear the timeline. So we were sent too far.

Nezu: I know, I know. But don't worry, we'll try to figure out how to get you four back to your own period. Oh and one question.

Me/Tanjiro/Zenitsu: Huh?