5

F/N: Fake name

F/L/N: Fake last name

Y/N POV

Two weeks later, after we switch turns on patroling, it is now time for the Sports Festival. The principal lets us carry our katana, only if we didn't kill any student which us four, of course, happy but promise not to kill anyone. We four were currently in the waiting room along with others. Inosuke was arguing with Zenitsu as usual. What happened? Well, Inosuke isn't buttoning his P.E uniform and Zenitsu told him to button it yet it turns out to be chaos. Oh didn't I mention that they set us a Fake name? Yeah, it's because people would crowd around us if we reveal our true names. I look around to see everyone talking as I grab my haori close to me but then notice Todoroki coming towards you.

Todoroki: Hey, I have something to tell you, L/N.

You: What is it?

Todoroki: I'm going to beat you. I know demons don't exist and you were fake so are your friends. I'm going to surpass you and your friends. The same as you Midoriya.

He said and that I balled my hands into fists.

: How dare-

Inosuke: YOU!

He shouts before I could finish my sentence.

Inosuke: You little! I'm going to beat you to a pulp! You hear me!! Tomoki!!

He said and before he could come near Todoroki, Tanjiro quickly held him down trying to calm him down. I sigh and look at him and said.

: Listen here. You have no right to insult me or them. Your just blind that you forgot to wear your glasses. Cocky arrogant brat.

I growled as he looks at me clearly in surprise after I insult him. I walk past him bumping my shoulder into him and out of the waiting room. A few moments later, after Present Mic called us out, we went out and I look around the stadium. Sure it is filled with people and that I'm nervous. Very nervous. Present Mic called out the other course and until...

Present Mic: And here we have the R-Rated Hero, Midnight!!

He said more like yelled through his microphone which I feel like my eardrums would bleed out as Midnight appears on the stage with a whip in her hand.

Midnight: It's time for...THE PLAYER'S OATH!!!

Kirishima: Uh, is it me or is it what Midnight wearing?

Tokoyami: Wait, did you say "18" only? Even though this is a high school? Is that really okay?

I heard him asking probably heard him someone saying.

Midnight: Silence! My tenure here is perfectly on the level!! Now player rep!! Bakugo Katsuki of 1-A!!

My eyes widened but facepalm knowing his cocky and stupid attitude, yeah bet he will do something stupid.

Bakugo: Sensei...

He stops as we all waited for the next sentence he's gonna say.

Bakugo: I'M GONNA PLACE FIRST!! AND I'M GONNA BEAT YOU ALL!

Kirishima: AH MAN, I KNEW HE WAS GONNA SAY THAT!!

I heard him exclaimed loudly as I was about to fall until I felt the familiar scent coming from Tanjiro. I look at him and smile and said.

: Thanks.

Tanjiro: You're welcome.

He said while smiling softly. I heard many people mostly from the other course boo'ed at him as I look at Bakugo who didn't even care.