Author POV

It is now the next round and you found out Ochaco lose so you went to comfort her which she is thankful for yet blushing when you touch her when you comforted her. 

Present Mic: Now in the second round we have the hero course of Class 1-A we have Tenya Iida!!

He said as Iida walks on the battlefield.

Present Mic: And on the other side we have another come from the Hero course of Class 1-A, F/N F/L/N!!

You walk to the battlefield and Iida said to you.

Iida: F/L/N, please be gentle!

You nod and said.

You: Hai!

Midnight: Start!

You took a deep breath and start to use total concentration breathing while Iida runs to you and was about to tackle you until, in a blink of an eye, you were gone making him stop and almost tripped. He looks around trying to find you but didn't notice you were already behind him. You then wrap your arms around his waist and lift him with ease making him surprise yet blushes a little as you went to the side and put him gently.

You: You said to me about being gentle. Then why not use total concentration breathing instead.

You said with a closed-eye smile as Midnight declares.

Midnight: Iida is out of bounds, F/L/N moves onto the next round!

The crowd went silent at first before cheering loudly.

Present Mic; Well that was unexpected. It just took seconds for F/L/N to put Iida out of bounds!!

Next, it was Tanjiro vs Tokoyami and Tanjiro started analyzing Tokoyami.

Tanjiro: From what I've heard, Tokoyami has a dark shadow. So that means I'll use sun breathing.

He mumbles as Midnight declares start.

Tokoyami: Dark shadow!

He said as he releases dark shadow as Tanjiro grab his katana and said.

Tanjiro: Sun breathing: Clear Blue sky.

He then jumps in the air after dark shadow tries to capture him and went to stab the ground near Tokoyami creating a fire ring making Tokoyami back up from the heat but the fire ring-like spreads wider making Dark Shadow whimper from the heat and quickly retreated as the debris flies in the air from the impact Tanjiro made while Tanjiro quickly runs to Tokoyami who is near the side and push him gently making him tripped and step out of the bounds.

Midnight: Tokoyami is out of bounds, Kamaboko moves onto the next round!

She declares and the cheers erupted the stadium once again. Tanjiro extends his hand so Tokoyami could get up which he grabs Tanjiro's hand.

Tanjiro: Sorry if I did too harsh.

Tokoyami: It's alright. You did great out there.

Tanjiro nods and said thanks ignoring Midnight exclaiming something about youth. Once Tanjiro finally went back to where you and the rest of Class 1-A are, you hug him tightly and said.

You; Wah! Congratulations on moving onto the next round!

Tanjiro blush and shuttered.

Tanjiro: T-thanks Y/N.

The second round continues as you notice Inosuke struggling while Bakugo held out the same usual crazed smile.

You: I think he's a mental psychopathic gremlin.