13.2

Author POV

Stain: one after another hah! Time might be up for someone.

Flames started to grow on Todoroki's right side and said.

Todoroki: How? That's my line.

Tenya: Todoroki, you too?

He asks weakly while looking at him.

Izuku: But how'd you? And you're left!

You: Did you send the location, Izuku?

You ask while looking at him.

Todoroki: Took me a few seconds to figure it out. That group text to everyone with nothing but your location. Because sending out a totally meaningless isn't your style.

He said as he sends out ice towards Stain but he jumps in the air and you were already in front of him and send out a kick making him fell back on the ground.

You: Geez, next time Izuku, make it clearer if that's what Shoto asks to.

Izuku: F-first name basis?!

He asks stunned at the fact you called Shoto by his first name but then shook it off and said.

Izuku: The pros'll be here.

He said as he went to grab the unconscious man and towards back to the boys and you but ended up rolling.

Todoroki: But you're not killing these guys today, Hero Killer.

You: Yeah. But lucky enough to have a good katana user on their side.

You said while looking at the blade of your katana.

Izuku: Todoroki! Y/N! Don't let him draw blood! Pretty sure he paralyzes opponents by ingesting their blood! That's how he got us!

Todoroki: Explains all the blades. So I've just gotta keep my distance.

You: And I'm gonna block with my own.

You mumble as Stain throws the daggers to you two but you two dodge them and then the next thing was he is already in front of you two.

Stain: You've got some good friends...Ingenium!

He said and swipes his katana but you were already in front of Todoroki and counter with your own. Todoroki then sends out ice towards Stain but he quickly dodges it.

You: Ice breathing: Fourth form: Glacier tornado.

You said and starts to spin around creating a tornado and went to charge at Stain which his eyes widened and tried to counter with his katana but you were too quick enough to wound his face along with his tongue which was sticking out. You back away as Stain groans.

Stain: Grr. She's too strong.

He mumbles and went for Todoroki and swipes with his katana which he tries to dodge but ended up having a wound.

You: Oh no.

You mumble and charge towards Stain but he quickly dodge your attack and tried to attack you but you counter and were about to kick Stain until he grabs your foot.

You: Huh?!

Stain: Heh heh. Do you really think you could kick me again?!

He said with a crazed smile and as much as you were in danger, you remind him of a wrinkly old man who is in the Salami species. You all know who the author is talking about. You then smirks and said.

You: You're right. But.

You then stretch yourself backward as if you're gonna do the backflip and lift your other foot in the air and started to spin around with all your strength to carry him enough in the air. Stain tried to grab on your other foot for support but you already slammed him on the ground letting go of your feet. You quickly got up and grab your katana before jumping backward.