Prologue

Author POV

It was the morning and you were currently walking to Oyakata-sama's estate since your crow told you he needs to talk to you. Once you finally arrive, you went inside and bows in front of him as respect.

You: You summoned me here, Oyakata-sama?

Oyakata: Yes there is another mission for you, dear L/N.

You look at him in curiosity as he begins to speak.

Oyakata: You will investigate at the Katao mountain where there are many demon slayers that went missing. You will go with Tanjiro, Zenitsu, and Inosuke along with Nezuko tomorrow. Is that's alright with you?

You smile and said.

You: Of course, Oyakata-sama!

Oyakata-sama smiled and nods meaning you get dismissed which you got up and went out. While you were walking back to your estate, someone called your name.

Rengoku: Y/N-chan!!

You turn around to see Uzui and Rengoku walking towards you. You lit up in happiness making them blush at the sight of your smile.

You: Uzui-kun, Rengoku-kun, how are you two?

Uzui: We're fine. You look flamboyant as always, Y/N-chan!

He said with a flirty wink much to your face reddens as Rengoku glared at him but still keep up a smile.

You: T-thank you, Uzui-Kun but you're also flamboyant.

Rengoku: Anyways, we've heard you got called from Oyakata-sama right?

He asks changing the subject.

You: Oh yeah. He said that I will go to the mission at Katao mountain along with the Kamaboko squad tomorrow so we can investigate the disappearance of the demon slayer.

This made Uzui and Rengoku mad and jealous at the same time. They really wish they could go on the mission with you but it was Oyakata-sama's orders and they would never object to him since he's the leader.

Uzui: I see well good luck then. But after your mission, we will get married as you will be my fourth wife!

Rengoku: You mean MY wife!

He said out loud making you blush slightly red as the two starts bickering about who you will marry. You slowly back up tired of their bickering and continue to walk back to your estate.

Mitsuri: Y/N chan~!

You turn around once again after your name being called to see Mitsuri and Obanai walking towards you.

You: Hello Mitsuri-chan and Iguru-Kun. Is there anything you two want to talk to me about?

Mitsuri blush when she heard you saying her name so is Iguro but slightly.

Mitsuri: Oh we decided to go to the ramen shop to eat lunch. Want to come with us?

She asks with a  hopeful look in her eyes.

You: Sure. After all, I was about to go back to my estate so I can cook my own lunch since I'm hungry.

Mitsuri lits up in happiness and hugs you tightly as Obanai somehow felt jealous.

Mitsuri: Eek, thank you! Now, what are we waiting for? come on!

She said grabbing your and Obanai's hands and drags you two to the village where the ramen restaurant was. Once you two finally arrived, you two went inside and to the seat where no one is sitting. A few moments later, the waiter arrives asking what you three ordering.