13.3

Author POV

Todoroki: Never forget who you want to become!!

He shouts making you and Izuku stunned. This was your first time seeing Todoroki shout besides seeing him mad every time he sees his sperm donor of a father. It went silent as Tenya remembered the day he said about admiring his brother to you and Izuku.

Flashback...

Back when Tenya was 10 years old...

Tensei: You too, Tenya? A hero?

Tenya: Yes. Brother is so cool.

He said with his usual robot-like chop

Tensei: A robot?

Tenya: Teach me how? For after I graduate! I want to know why you're a hero.

Tensei: To be popular.

Tenya: How base!!

He said and Tensei chuckles as he gets his suit.

Tensei: I'm half-joking.

Tenya: Only half!

Tensei grabs his suit and puts it to where it belongs as he looks at Tenya and said.

Tensei: Hmm...Well, with grandpa and mom and dad being heroes, I've heard that everyone basically expected me to be one too. But...it's really pretty simple.

He said as Tenya handles his mask with confusion written on her face.

Tensei: People who find a lost child and then take him to a lost child center, I've always thought those sorts of people were the coolest.

Tenya: Then why not work at a lost child center?

He asks making Tensei playfully glare at him.

Tensei: Don't be so literal! Are you really a robot?

His gaze then softens and went to ruffle Tenya's hair and explains.

Tensei: Believe me when I say that you're way smarter than I was at your age, Tenya, better reflexes too. 

Tenya: Wait...hang on! This must mean

Tensei: You look up to me that much, Tenya? Guess that makes me a great hero or something! Haha!

Tenya: But remember the time mom read me all the tales about how Demon Slayers sacrifice to save the world from the demon king?

He asks as Tensei looks at him for a moment before laughing.

Tensei: Haha! You're right. You know how much I've admired them back when I was your age. You know saving people from human-eating creatures and sacrifice. That's what heroes do today. Some of them really sacrifice for the people just like the way they did many years ago.

He said as Tenya nods.

Flashback ends...

Meanwhile, you use another ice breathing form after Todoroki sends fire towards Stain which he dodges but froze right on its leg after you hit him.

Stain: So...huff...you have...huff...ice...like that girl...huff...over there...

He huffs slowly tired but coughs when the poison hits him. He then quickly breaks the ice you trapped but starts to cough even more.

You: Look who's talking remember that there's poison I put using my breathing technique.

Stain growls and went after you and was about to swing his blade at you when Tenya kicks him.