3

Author POV

After the school break, you and the Kamaboko squad were in the living room, wearing a school uniform. For you, your school uniform is a bit tight especially at your chest part.

Tanjiro: Inosuke please button up your shirt.

Inosuke: DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO, GONPACHIRO! I THE GREAT INOSUKE WILL NEVER DO WHAT THIS LOWLIFE HUMAN SAID!

Zenitsu: oh come on!!

Meanwhile, you just watch them in amusement as you remember the time Inosuke keeps shouting while he is at the butterfly state. You were there also since you were injured from your previous mission with Rengoku.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

And no, it's not the train. You sigh and said.

You: Will you all shut up and Inosuke please refrain from buttoning your top uniform since we don't want to gain attention. And also the school will starts in ten minutes so we better hurry up!

You said as you glare at them that shivers down their spine. Inosuke did making the two, Tanjiro and Zenitsu were surprised.

You: Okay then, now let's go. Also, Tanjiro, let's go bring Nezuko so we can ask Nezu since no one is in here and no one is also going to take care of her while we're in class.

Tanjiro: Hai!

He said and went to grab the box with Nezuko in it. Once he grabs the box, you all went outside of the house. As you walk to the U.A whispers were heard around you four like...

'Hey isn't that Y/N L/N, Tanjiro Kamado, Inosuke Hashibira, and Zenitsu Agutsama?'

'I don't think that's them. Maybe they were cosplaying as them except that the fact that they wear school uniforms and not their haori. I wonder why.'

'But they felt so real especially they were really the same as them from the past'

Zenitsu: Uh, why are they talking about us?

He said he's going closer to you.

You: Just ignore them.

You said as you four finally arrive at U.A. You four went inside as the students were watching you four walk and begin talking about them. Some were talking while some were looking at mostly you lovestruck. Inosuke grumble in annoyance and was about to shout until you stomp his foot and look at him in annoyance making him shut up. You four finally arrive at the Principal's office and Tanjiro knocks on the door and you heard the familiar voice of come and you four went inside.

Nezu: Ah, you four, is there something you want to say?

Tanjiro: Erm yes. Should we take my little sister Nezuko with us? I mean no one is going to take care of her.

Nezu: Ah yes about that, why don't you take her to the teacher's lounge. Oh and I forgot that I'll give you your school schedule.

He said and went to grab the school schedule and handle it to you four which you took it. Tanjiro bows and said.