4

Author POV

After lunch with All Might, you four went to the Principal's office after All Might told you four about demons appearing in their world also.

You; How can demons get in here anyway?

Tanjiro: I don't know.

Zenitsu: Wahh! I thought this world is a safe place but instead, it's not!

Inosuke: Shut up, Monitsu! I can't wait to beat their butts!

Then the two started arguing as you sweatdropped while Tanjiro tried to calm them down.

You: Enough!

You said as the two stops and looks at you.

Zenitsu: Why do you have to be scary!!

He said wanting to cling to you but his fear taking over him. Once you four finally arrive at the Principal's office, you knock on the door and you four heard come in and did.

Nezu: I see you already heard the reports about people missing limbs am I correct?

You four nod as he claps his paw and said.

Nezu: Okay. Now while the Sports Festival is coming, I want you four to patrol around the city!

Tanjiro: Of course sir.

You: Sure. But then I'm still wondering how did they get here.

Nezu: Now that you said that...I think there might be another portal that appeared just like what you said. But do you wish to have Pro Heroes with you?

You: No sir. It's just I don't think quirks would affect demons.

Nezu nods in understanding and dismisses you all. Once you four finally arrive at the classroom, you knock on the door and open it to see Aizawa talking. He looks at you four tiredly and asks.

Aizawa: Where were you four?

Tanjiro: We were being called by Principal Nezu, sensei.

He said while nervous about what will happen next. Aizawa looks at you four for a moment before nodding already know why Nezu called you four as you four went to your seats.

Timeskip...

It is now the end of the school and Ochaco was about to walk out when you all were being surrounded by students from different classes.

Ochaco: What's going on?!

You stop talking with Tanjiro about where the demons could possibly are and look at the commotion.

Mineta: No way out! What're they here for?

Bakugo: Scoping out the competition duh, small fry.  No point though, now move aside extras!

Iida: Can we please not resort to calling those we don't even know extras?!

He said with a chopping motion.

Zenitsu: W-what's going on?

He said started to panic. You sigh and said.

You: Probably they want to see us, Class 1-A.

Inosuke: Hah! I want to fight them!!

Tanjiro: Inosuke, No! You can't just fight them!

Inosuke: Don't tell me what to do Gonapchiro! I, the King of the Mountain, will fight them!!

Before he could run to them you quickly grab him and said.

You; Don't Inosuke, we don't want to cause another commotion.