11

Author POV

You all were at the train station with a suitcase containing the hero costume.

Aizawa: You've got your costumes, right? Wearing them in public is strictly prohibited but don't drop them.

All: Yeah!!

Aizawa: All of you be on your best behavior! Now go. And don't slur your 'Yeah', Ashido.

You then notice, Iida and quickly went up to him and put your hand on him making him jump slightly and look at you.

Iida: Ah, L/N, is there something do you need?

You: There's something wrong with you.

Iida's eyes widened and said.

Iida: There's nothing wrong with me.

You: You sure. I could sense anger and revenge within you.

Iida was shocked yet mentally cursed himself before sighing.

Iida: Fine. But please don't tell this to others.

You look at him and nods as he drags you somewhere far from your classmates.

You: So what is it now?

Iida: You see, L/N. My brother. He got attacked by the Hero killer named Stain. And now he is in the hospital.

He said saddened yet remember the news he found out from his mother. You look at him in pity before grabbing his shoulder.

You: I know it hurts to see your brother hurt but don't even dare try to get revenge on that Stain. It'll get even worse especially since your brother wouldn't like to see you act revengefully. So please don't

Iida look at you before nodding.

Iida: Right.

You smile and nod back and said.

You: Now come on. We have to go before the train will go.

With that, the two of you walk together back to your classmates as you walk to Aizawa.

You: Aizawa sensei.

Aizawa turns to you and asks.

Aizawa: What is it now?

You: Uh can I go to the intern very late. Cause I need to do something.

Aizawa's eyes furrowed and ask.

Aizawa: And why?

You started explaining to him about Iida's situation. Aizawa sigh and said.

Aizawa: Fine. I'll give you fifteen minutes to go to the hospital just to heal Ingenium. I'll call Recovery girl since she'll also go there.

With that, he turns away and grabs his phone, and starts calling Recovery girl. You look trying to find Tokoyami and quickly runs to him and tap his shoulder.

Tokoyami: What is it?

You: Can you please tell Hawks, I'll gonna intern with him very late.

Tokoyami: You're interning Hawks?

You: Mhm. Tell him I have some other business to do and it's really an emergency.

Tokoyami nods in understanding and said.

Tokoyami: Okay then.

You: That's great. Thank you very much. Oh and please handle mine.

You said handling your suitcase which he grabs the suitcase before he just nods once again before going inside the train that leads to a city where Hawk's agency will be.