13

Author POV

An explosion was heard throughout the Hosu city making you stop in your tracks.

You: What's going on?

You mumble and went to where the explosion was and whisper.

You: Wait a minute...Iida...oh no.

You then start to panic and quickly went to find Iida. Once you finally found Iida which was in the alleyway along with a mysterious person who is pointing his katana at him.

You: Oh no you don't. Water breathing: Second Form: Water wheel.

You said finally using the other breathing and went to attack the unknown person which he quickly dodges missing the hit.

You: Darn it...

You mumble as the unknown person smirks.

Unknown: Well, what do we have here? Another fake.

You glare at him and finally recognize him.

You: So you're Stain that almost everyone was talking about, huh? You're just as bad as demons.

You mumble the last part as Stain smirks.

Stain: And you're the girl who is the same as the girl from the past, huh? The one who won the Sports Festival.

Iida: L/N! Don't!

You just let out a tch and made another move.

You: Snow breathing: First form: Flaming blizzard!

You then let out two slashes and the blizzard appear and hits the laughing Stain but suddenly it turns into flames making his eyes widen in stunned and pry of the flames that stick on him having burn marks. That's until he remembers.

Flashback...

He is currently at the lair with the league of villains, talking about how to invade the Hosu city.

Shigaraki: Now be warned. If you run onto a girl with H/C H/L hair, a boy with burgundy hair, a boy with yellow hair, and a boar kid, capture them and bring them to me. Don't even kill them even if they had a katana on them.

Stain nods and licks his lips.

Stain: Uhuh. And I'll make sure to kill every hero.

Flashback ends...

Stain: So you're the one that he is looking for?

He said and went to charge at you but you block and kick him harshly sending him flying backward.

You: Is that all you've got?

Tenya: L/N, get out of here now! I don't want you to get involved!

You look at him, furious, and said.

You: Don't tell me what to do! I know you're trying to get revenge on him for your brother!

Tenya ignores what you said and went to charge at Stain.

Tenya: Hero Killer! Grarr!!

He said and was about to attack Stain but he jumps up and stabs his left arm with his foot that has something sharp.

Stain: Ingenium's brother? hah...

You: Ice breathing: Second form: Icy crystal!

You said and sending one big slash but Stain counters with his own freezing his katana instead.

Stain: Sh*t.

He said as you send a kick on his ribs making Iida tumble forward and fell on the ground. You quickly went to Iida and asks.