14

Author POV

The next day, after the internship, is done, you were running into the halls of U.A.

You: I'm going to be late!

You said as you keep running until you eventually bump into someone making you stumble but thanks to your reflexes, you just stay standing.

Unknown: Oi! Watch it, you little.

An arrogant man said as you look up to see a man with blond hair.

Unknown: Ooh, aren't you from Class 1-A? The most worthless class than Class 1-B. Ack!

He stops when a hand karate chop on his neck and a girl with orange hair tied in a side ponytail appeared beside him.

Unknown: Oh don't insult the Class 1-A. Sorry about Monoma, he's usually like that to Class 1-A.

You went silent at first before snapping out and said.

You: O-oh it's fine. I'm Y/N by the way.

The girl's eyes widened and said.

Unknown: Wait you mean a demon slayer?!

You nod and the girl tried her best not to squeal but introduce herself.

Kendo: Ah, right. I'm Kendo by the way. Now if you excuse me we have to go to the classroom.

She then walks past you while dragging Monoma whose eyes widened and protest Kendo. You furrowed your brows first before shrugging and walking to the Class 1-A classroom. Once you finally arrive, you heard laughter coming from Sero and Kirishima until...

Obanai: Y/N.

He said after noticing you along with the Kamaboko trio.

Zenitsu: Y/N-CHAAAN! YOU'RE SAFE!

He said and was about to cling onto you until Obanai pull him before he could do so.

Tanjiro: Y/N! I'm glad you're safe too. I've heard you save Iida, Todoroki, and Midoriya with Endeavor.

You scrunch your nose mentioning Endeavor.

You: That little old man sperm donor.

Inosuke: Oi! M/N, fight me!

Obanai smack his head and sneered.

Obanai: Don't even dare try to fight Y/N, you stinky fool.

Meanwhile, Kaburamaru slithered to you and you gently pat Kaburamaru's head.

Tenya: Y/N!

He called your name and you turn to him who stares at you. You walk up to him and asks.

You: What is it?

Tenya: Remember what my brother told you?

You: Hm? Oh yeah. He said I'm going to join you for dinner tonight as thanks for healing him, right?

Tenya nods as Zenitsu whines in the background.

Zenitsu: Wah! Why did you agree to his offer?!

Inosuke smacks Zenitsu's head, annoyed.

Inosuke: Shut it, Monitsu! You're so damn annoying!

Mina: Wow, you sure you and Bakugo were brothers especially you two had the exact same personality

Unfortunately, the two heard and shout at the exact same time.

Bakugo/Inosuke: What the f*ck did you say pink b*tch/Myna?!