What Happened to Hee Hee Man?

Muzan POV

It was nighttime and I was walking through the streets while waiting for the report from my low-rank demons. It's been so many days since I haven't come in contact with Y/N...Y/N...the same features as the one I fell in love with many years ago. I stop when I see a shop selling wine. Hmm, maybe if I buy one while waiting. Or perhaps many of them? I went to the shop and the man sees me.

Unknown: Ah do you want to buy a best-selling wine?

: Yes. Can I get 3 of them?

Unknown: Of course. It will be 1,800 yen.

This made me scowl when I heard the price. Since there is no people, I decided to kill him. In a swift move, I punch him straight on the wall hearing a crack before grabbing some wine and signals Nakime to take me home. Once I was at home, still, no demons come to report to me. I let out a scowl before grabbing the glass somewhere and went to my place I usually like to stay before pouring some wine on my glass before drinking it while thinking of a punishment.

: Hmph.

That's all I could say while drinking some wine.

Third POV

Muzan apparently took many shots of wine and eventually ended up drunk.

Muzan: Oh a fairy? What is that? Gimme that Hooman fairy!!

He shouts before running towards the vase and eventually bumping to it and ending up shattering on the ground. Muzan stops before sloppily comes to one of the paintings.

Muzan: Huh?

He then went to grab it and went to try to chow it down before letting out a frustrated scream and throwing the painting breaking it to pieces.

Muzan: Argh! What kind of human are you?!

He angrily asks while pointing at the broken painting. He then went to drink more wine before slowly falling square flat on his face on the ground. Meanwhile, The three uppermoons, Douma, Akaza, and Kokushibo heard the noise and decided to go to Muzan.

Douma: Hey Akaza, do you know what was that noise?

Akaza let out a scowl and said.

Akaza: How could I know. I don't even go there, idiot.

Douma let out a pout and said.

Douma: That's mean.

Akaza: I don't care, womanizer!

Kokushibo: Will you two stop arguing. We suppose to check on Master Muzan not fighting.

The two compose themselves as they finally arrive at Muzan's office. Kokushibo knocks on the door once...twice...thrice until Akaza loses his patience and said.

Akaza: Oh f*cking come on! We're coming in!

He slammed the door and went inside with the two going behind him.

Douma: You shouldn't act like that. Perhaps he might punish you?

Akaza: Shut up sh*thead. Now, where are you Master Muz...an.

He stops when the three look down to see a passed-out Muzan. The three went closely to Muzan and Douma poked Muzan's back.

Douma: Master Muzan? Master Muzan? Master MuzaaAAan?

Kokushibo: Idiot, he is passed out.

He said before smacking his head making Douma wince and rub his head.

Douma: Okay, okay. I should stop poking him sheesh. Maybe...

His frown slowly turns into a mischievous grin before getting up and going to Muzan's desk much to the other two's confusion.

Akaza: What the f*ck are you doing, Douma?

Douma: Ehe~(Winternight: TE NANDAYO!?)

Douma said before grabbing the marker on one of the drawers before going back to Muzan and forcing him to roll him, his face facing the three. Douma opens the marker before starting to draw something on Muzan's face.

Akaza: What the f*ck?!

Kokushibo: You do even realize that you're making Muzan right?

Douma just giggles and said.

Douma: Relax, relax. What could go wrong?

Many days later...

Douma: WAAAAAHHHH!!! MASTER MUZAN FORGIVE ME!!! HEEHEE!

He shouts as he was being chased by Muzan after he finally wakes up from his passed-out state. He eventually found out that his face was drawn and let out an angry scream jumping the rest of the Uppermoons before getting another meeting, asking every Uppermoon who draw his face until Akaza pointed out it was Douma with a snicker. Yeah, Douma was been chased never-ending. Fly high, Douma🕊.

---------------------------------------------------------

Winternight: I am now a scratch post for puppies. Why? Because apparently my two adopted puppies always scratch mostly on my arms every morning and yet it all ended up having scratch marks on both my arms and my legs and worst some of them were bleeding. It actually annoys me every time they scratch me. Lol. I already get used to it today and yet it still hurts at the scratches.