12

Author POV

After you were done healing Ingenium who is apparently Iida's brother and his actual real name is Tensei Iida. You just found out after Recovery told you during the time you two walk to his room. You finally arrived at Hawk's agency with no sweat and went inside.

Hawks: Ah so you're Y/N L/N, huh?

You jump slightly and turn to see Hawks and Tokoyami.

Tokoyami: So did you finish the business?

You: Yep.

You said nodding. Hawks clip his hands and said.

Hawks: Well. That's great. Anyways, I'll lead you two to a room, you two will be staying at.

You: Wait...you two were waiting?

Tokoyami: Yep.

You oh'ed but nod as Hawks lead you two to the second floor and to the rooms which the two rooms were close to each other. Hawks opened one of the rooms and said.

Hawks: Here is where Y/N will be staying at.

You went inside and look around before turning to him and said.

You: Thanks. Oh, and where is my suitcase anyway?

Tokoyami handles your suitcase and you said thanks to him and Hawks closed the door. You then suddenly heard Hawks saying one thing...

Hawks: So is she single right? Right? Tell me.

You then facepalm at his question wondering what's up with someone asking if you're single. You put the suitcase on the table before going to bed and plop down sighing.

You: Geez, what's up with almost men asking if I'm single or something?

You mumble and decided to take a nap. A few minutes later, your eyes shot up when a knock was heard on your door.

Hawks: Y/N, come on! You need to suit up, cause we're going on training.

You: Okay. Just give me a minute.

Hawks: Okay!

He said and you heard the footsteps were slowly silent. You got up and went to grab your suitcase and go to the bathroom to change. You'd rather change on the bathroom every time you were in someone's house/estate for reasons especially you'll get barge in. Once you were done, you went on the first floor and see Tokoyami walking towards Hawks. Hawks finally notice you two mostly and said.

Hawks: Ah you two finally arrive. Well then, let's start. But first, follow me.

He then leads you two to the rooftop of his agency much to your confusion and Hawks stand in front of you two.

Hawks; Now Y/N, you know how to glide and land on the ground with your haori right?

You: Yeah why?

Hawks then grins and points at the lower ground which is high up at the rooftop.

Hawks; Then can you land down in this high?

Your thoughts: WTF

You thought as Tokoyami groans and said.

Tokoyami: Are you seriously kidding me?

Hawks: Why not Tsukuyomi?

You sigh and said.

You: Fine. I'll try to land on the highest ground. 

You then walk onto the edge of the building and slightly gulp at how high it was. Then suddenly someone grabs you by the waist and throw you out of the building making you feel as your eyes widen and starts flopping your haori and eventually landed softly on the ground well not before you accidentally got tripped with a medium-sized rock, spinning slightly with your one foot and hits onto the random stroller and continuously spinning around until your head hit on the tree as you accidentally twist your ankle making your eyes widened and let out a slight scream of pain.