1

Author POV

Meanwhile, the students of Class 1-A are watching All Might battling Nomu. All Might was struggling especially since the Nomu was so powerful.

Shigaraki: Hahahaha! This is your end All Might!

Then suddenly another warp hole appears but this time four figures were being thrown.

The first one is a burgundy-haired boy wearing a checkered haori and birthmark on his forehead. Then the second one was a boar masked boy half-naked, the third one a mop-yellow-haired boy wearing a yellow with white triangle pattern haori screaming along the way. Then last was a beautiful H/C H/L girl wearing an ice pattern haori and a demon slayer corp. The three boys land not by their feet as you land gracefully on the ground. 

Tanjiro: Where are we? Please get you off of me.

He said as you look around and notice a Nomu.

You: Ara ara~ It seems we have another demon here.

You said grinning. Once Zenitsu heard the word demon, he started to scream and said.

Zenitsu: Wahh! Where's the demon?! I can't die without marrying you and having children!!

He said and was about to cling onto you until Tanjiro grabs that collar of his haori. You grab your katana from your case and said.

You: Now time to defeat this demon. Ice breathing: First Form: Flaming Blizzard!

You said as you create a two big slash to the Nomu which suddenly turns fire a second later making the Nomu screech in pain.

????: Woah! It's just like Todoroki's quirk!

The girl with brown hair and blush on her cheeks said as everyone watched in awe. Inosuke quickly got up and grab his dual-blade sword and said.

Inosuke: I'll show you M/N! Beast breathing: Second Fang: Rip and Tear!

He said and quickly charge by double X-shaped slash and attack the Nomu in diagonals cutting Nomu's arms. 

Inosuke: hahaha! The King of the Mountains defeats that stupid demon!! HAHAHAHA!

The Nomu then started to regenerate which you and Tanjiro notice.

Tanjiro: So that regenerates like a demon.

You: Yeah. We should end this. Ice Breathing: Seventh Form: Poisonous Ice Shards!

You said as the blade glows Turquoise Blue and stabs the ground creating large size crystals to the Nomu stabbing it and it started screeching in pain then a few seconds later, it was killed since one of the crystals stab its head. Their eyes widened as the boy with a hand covering his face clenches his fist in anger.

????: Grr, This isn't fair! You're cheating! You're cheating! This was supposed for All Might not you little scum bags!!

You: Ara Ara~ Acting like a spoiled child eh? Why don't I use the same form for you this time?

You said with a deadly aura surround you making everyone shiver. The boy gulps in fear and said to Kurogiri.

????: Kurogiri, create a warp hole now!

Then suddenly a bang was heard and it hits one of the villains. You all turn to see the other people running to capture the villains. You look back to see the boy escape by going into the warp hole.

You: That escalates quickly.

Timeskip...

After the incident, you were being interrogated by the police while All Might that's what the boy said, and a hobo homeless-looking man who is been treated.

????: Can you tell me your names?

You: Y/N L/N, sir.

Tanjirou: Tanjirou Kamado, sir.

Zenitsu: Z-Zenitsu Agutsama. Please don't kill me!!

Inosuke: INOSUKE HASHIBIRA, KING OF THE MOUNTAINS!!

Their eyes widened when they heard your four names.

????: Wait. Please repeat what your name was?

The police ask wanting to get confirmation if it was really them.

You: Y/N L/N.

Tanjirou: Tanjirou Kamado.

Zenitsu: Z-Zenitsu Agutsama.

Inosuke; INOSUKE HASHIBIRA, KING OF THE MOUNTAINS! ARE YOU EVEN DEAF?!

He yelled but you smack his head in annoyance.

All Might's thoughts: Wait. Aren't they...the ones who save the whole Japan back then from the demons and my favorite heroes?

He thought as the Class 1-A who is hearing the whole talk were widen in shock at the names and started to whisper.

Momo: Wait, are they really them?

A girl with black hair that is tied in a ponytail named Momo asks as the girl with pink skin and had horns named Mina squealed.

Mina: IT IS really them! I mean, they have the same features.

Iida: But can't you notice that there is another warp hole back when All Might fought Nomu? I think they're from the past. 

A blue-haired with glasses boy named Iida said while looking at them. But mostly you. 

Mineta: I don't care about them being in the past but look at the thighs of that girl.

A purple-haired pervert grape juice that we ship him with death and too trigger to kill him named Mineta said drooling at the sight of you but he ended up being taped on his mouth by a boy named Sero. Once you four were done being interviewed, Class 1-A went inside the bus but this time with you four. You drag Inosuke inside the bus before he could do anything to the bus.

You: This is gonna be a long trip.

You said with a sigh as you grip Inosuke's waist tightly while he is struggling as the bus went moves.

To be continued...

-------------------------------------------------------------

🐟 🎀 𝒯𝒶𝒾𝓈𝒽🌞/𝐵𝒩𝐻𝒜 𝓈𝑒𝒸𝓇𝑒𝓉𝓈 🎀 🐟

🖋 Shigaraki was shocked yet scared of you now after you show your scary side.

🖋 You were one calm yet deadly Hashira. But the other Hashiras and your close friends thought you were cute.

🖋 Inosuke wanted to impress you back when in the middle of a fight between you four and Nomu

🖋 Tanjirou was jealous when he knew Zenitsu was about to cling onto you again and scold Zenitsu while you were fighting

🖋 Nezuko want to get out so you can give her head pats

🖋 All Might always hear the tales between Demon Slayer Corps and Demons and his favorite one is You, Tanjiro, and Uzui.

🖋 Mineta tried to touch you from the whole trip but he ended up being taped on his seat whole by Sero.

🖋  ƬЩӨ ΉΛƧΉIЯΛƧ ΛПD DΣMӨПƧ ЩIᄂᄂ BΣ ᄃӨMIПG ПΣΛЯ.