15

Author POV

The rest of Class 1-A was at the monitor room watching you five.

"Iida hasn't completely recovered yet, right?"

"He should just watch"

This group has everyone in this class with good mobility"

One exclaimed as they watch you five.

Momo: Hmm, perhaps Midoriya is at a slight disadvantage.

Jirou: That's true. But I'm still not sure how good he is.

Kirishima turned to the rest and asks.

Kirishima: Who do you think'll win? I bet L/N will be first.

Sero: Yeah. That's what I'm thinking too. Remember her speed? She's literally the fastest along with Kamado, and Agutsuma.

Denki: I agree with you. 

Some started to bet on who will be first and they're mostly you.

All Might: Okay, here we go! Start!

In a swift move, you are already in the air before landing on one of the tubes and started jumping.

You: Huh?

You ask when Izuku was now right beside you.

You: So you're here huh?

Izuku: Hey Y/N. Hehehehe.

He said grinning which you grin back and so you use total concentration breathing: constant, making you gone at one full speed. You give one last jump in the air and notices All Might before landing gracefully.

All Might: Finish!

He then handles you a sash with "Thanks for saving me!" written in it.

All Might: Thank you and congrats!

You blink as you were wearing a sash

You: Worth it.

You mumble while giving a deadpan look.

All Might: Young L/N was the first one especially her speed. You've all gotten a lot better at using your quirks. Keep going like this and start preparing for the final exam.

You/Tenya/Mina/Ojiro: Yes sir!

All Might: Group one, you can leave the field! Next group, get ready!

Timeskip...

After all, was done, you were currently in the girls' locker room with the rest of the girls, changing back into your uniform.

Ochaco: Hey Y/N! Congrats on being first!

You chuckle and said.

You: Thanks Ochaco. You're really getting better, not gonna lie.

Ochaco blush and muttered thanks.

Mina: Y/N-chan, what about me~?

You look at her and said.

You: Same as you too.

You can't help but a sense of happiness coming from the two girls while a sense of jealousy coming from the others. Your ears twitch when you heard someone talking from the other side. Then suddenly you heard someone shout and you look at Jirou who is coming to where the hole was.

Mineta: Yaoyorozu's, ample yaoyoro-boobs! Ashido's slender waist! Hagakure's floating underwear! Uraraka's uraraka body! Y/L/N goddess-like body and fluffy boobs! Asui unexpected boobies!