Author POV

You were watching tv in the living room, listening to the show while reviewing for the upcoming exam. 

Y/N: Geez are they seriously kidding me. For pro heroes and the other one is at the same time a teacher, do they really have to show seductiveness?

You ask before grabbing the remote and turn off the tv to focus on the exams. You were about to write in your notebook before a loud shout was heard from the other side of the room.

Zenitsu: Wah! I don't wanna review for the...for the exam?!

Inosuke: What's this?! Should I eat it?! Or fight it?!

Tanjiro: No Inosuke! And we still need to review for the exams! Don't you all wanna get low grades?!

Rengoku: Hahahaha!! Go on! How about I teach you?!!

Obanai: Will you all even shut up. I would probably tell Kaburamaru to bite you.

Zenitsu: Wahh!! So mean!!

The next day...

Aizawa: Okay, that's it for class. There's only one week left until the final exams. You all are studying properly, right?

He asks while looking at them as he fixes the papers.

Aizawa: I'm sure you already know. But it won't just be a written exam. There's also a practical component. Make sure you train your minds and bodies at the same time. That's all. 

He said before closing the door and shouts could be heard.

Denki/Mina: I haven't studied at all!

Denki whose Midterm is 25 and Mina whose midterm is 24 puts her arms behind her neck while the two shout at the same time.

Denki: With the sports festival and internship, I didn't study at all!

Tokoyami: It's true that we had one event after another but...

Tokoyami whose Midterm is 15 said Tanjiro whose midterm is 13 sighs in relief.

Tanjiro: At least I did well.

Inosuke: Ha! See M/N!!

He said while bragging about how his midterm was 16.

Y/N: You do realize that my midterm is two right?

Inosuke: And I don't care!!

Sato: For the Midterms, we'd just started school so they didn't cover much. So I didn't really have a hard time with them. But with the back-to-back events and stuff, the finals will be different.

Sato whose Midterm is 12 said to Koji whose Midterm is 11 nods at Sato's words.

Obanai: Looks like Rengoku's teaching is useful, huh?

He mumbles as his Midterm was 5.

Mineta: It'll be tough since there's a practical exam, too.

He said his one hand on his cheeks, smug at how his Midterm was 9.

Denki/Mina: N-Ninth on the midterms?!

Mina: And here I thought you were one of us!

Denki: Guys like you are only likable if they're dumb! Where's the demand for this?!

Mineta; The world, I guess.

He said ignoring the dark look from Mina and Denki.

Izuku: Ashido, Kaminari! L-Let's do our best! We all want to go to the training camp together, right?