17.1

Author POV

Ever since right after the three-day exam is over, everyone was now gearing up for the practical exam. You all were at the practical-exam area with all the teachers including Rengoku were at the outside of the entrance door.

Aizawa: Now. We will begin the practical exam. Of course, it is possible to fail this exam. If you want to go to the training camp, then don't make any stupid mistakes.

Jirou: There are a lot of teachers.

Aizawa: I expect that you all have gathered information ahead of time. And have some idea of what you will be doing.

Denki: We're fighting robot warriors like at the entrance exam, right?

He asks as if he already knows what to do.

Mina: Fireworks! Curry! Test of courage!

She said excitedly. Then suddenly Aizawa's scarf shakes and Nezu pops out and said.

Nezu: For various reasons, the exam will be different starting this time!

Ojiro/Jirou: Principal Nezu!

They both said at the same time while Denki and Mina paled when they heard that.

Momo: Different?

Nezu went back down out of Aizawa's scarf and said.

Nezu: From now on, we want to focus on person-to-person combat and hero work and stress teaching that is closer to actual fighting. So...we'll have you form teams of two to fight against one teacher! But since there are 26 of you. Some of you have to team of 3!

Almost everyone gasps in shock.

Ochaco: Against...the teachers?

Rengoku nods while humming and said.

Rengoku: That's right! And the team has already decided so be prepared!

Aizawa: Those were determined at my discretion based on various factors including fighting style, grades, and interpersonal relationships, so here they are: First, Todoroki, Obanai, and Yaoyorozu one team and they're fighting me.

He said, grinning while preparing his scarf.

Aizawa: And Midoriya, L/N and Bakugo are a team. Their opponent will be...

He stops when All Might jump in the air before landing down making you three gasp.

All Might: I...will do it!

Y/N/Izuku/Bakugo: All Might?!

All Might: Work together to beat me, you three!

Izuku nervously looks at Bakugo who scowls at him while you look down, starting to get nervous too.

Flashback...

Every teacher was having a meeting talking about the Hero Killer incident.

Nezu: With the connection between Hero Killer: Stain and the League of Villains there is the possibility that the villains will be reinvigorated, huh?

Snipe: Of course, it would be better to prevent that before it begins but as a school, it would be best to be completely certain. If we consider how fights against villains will continue to intensify in today's society then combat training against robots is not practical. Originally, robots were used to avoid complaints about people being injured in the entrance exams.

Aizawa: We can just ignore those. Let them say what they want.

Midnight: We can't exactly do that now, can we?