Family Background/Story

F/A/N: Female Ancestor Name

【Family Background】

So we all know about Yoriichi being the first sun-breathing user, right? Well apparently he has a best friend and her name is F/A/N. She is being known as the first person who has supernatural abilities. Her Supernatural Ability is called Elemental Wave Emission. A power where she can control the elements. F/A/N first met Yoriichi when she is walking around the forest finding somewhere where she can train peacefully. Every time they would meet, they either hang out, or Yoriichi teaching her how to use a sword and create breathing which was Ice breathing. Once the Ice breathing forms were complete the two would fight demons together but sometimes F/A/N would use her supernatural abilities to trap demons or to block demons before they could eat people. Hee hee man who is the demon lord heard the demons and people whenever he walks in his disguised form about F/A/N which he is interested with and decided to send some of his demons to capture her but eventually failed when he heard his sent demons died. 

The next day, while the Hee Hee Man is walking around in his disguised form, he eventually bumps to F/A/N. He was surprised yet already in love by her beauty. Every day, he can't help but thinks about their first encounter and promise to himself about making her his. 

And as for F/A/N and Yoriichi, well apparently the two found their love. F/A/N who already has a husband but not before Yoriichi found out and felt two things he hasn't felt and that is jealousy and heartbroken. Why? Because apparently, he has feelings for F/A/N, and yet it hurts him after finding out about her having a husband yet he moves on a few months later and eventually married Uta instead. But their friendship isn't broken.

Meanwhile, Hee Hee Man also found out about F/A/N having a husband was very angry and so he decided to stalk her so he could know where her home was so he could kill him.

A few days later, F/A/N and Yoriichi eventually found the Hee Hee Man and fought. The Hee Hee Man tried to kill Yoriichi and at the same time tried to capture F/A/N but ended up being cut off by the two of them. The two tried to defeat the Hee Hee man but instead failed since they only cut 1500 pieces of flesh and the Hee Hee Man's remaining flesh successfully escapes. A demon doctor named Tamayo eventually got furious and really wish to get Muzan killed much to F/A/N surprise and the two decided to let her go.

A year later, F/A/N eventually get pregnant and had two children. One boy and one girl. The girl's name is Chinami while the boy's name is Izanagi the L/N family was one happy family back then when a sudden tragedy happens. F/A/N was teaching Izanagi how to use a sword in their backyard when screams were heard making F/A/N panic. Izanagi was too young so he was confused about what's happening. The two quickly went inside and F/A/N started to cry. On the floor were her dead husband and a dead Chinami. F/A/N quickly covers Izanagi's eyes not wanting for him to see the disturbing scene in front of them.

Every day as time flies fast until Izanagi grows into an adult, he married a beautiful woman named Hayami. F/A/N was happy seeing her remaining son married to a girl who is kind and wise.

Every year, a new generation of L/N appears and all of them has the same supernatural abilities as their ancestor. Not all L/N has all the same powers as F/A/N but some have only one or two or three types of elemental wave emission The L/N family is always being known for their supernatural abilities and for their charms and beauty and would gossip about them. Some men would be smitten over the female L/N. Every man...would fell in love with the female L/N and Every female would fell in love with the male L/N.

【Backstory】

In the L/N house, there was a female named Hekima, a wise and beautiful mother, and her husband named Takao who is a demon slayer.