chapter 15

Am not much of a morning person but here i was in the wee hours of the morning up because i had to make an impression to these people but this man had grasp me to tight that i couldn't even move away from him, my head was exactly pressed onto his chest, if i didn't know better then i would say he was afraid of losing me, my heart sank for Muzi ,i can't imagine finding your parent in that compromising position, no disrespect for the dead but his mother was selfish couldn't she wait for Shaka to come home atleast or be alone why put your child in that situation, i made a mental note to talk to Muzi first and then Sthandile i felt obliged to as a child myself to my parents i couldn't imagine losing them , i sigh yet again loudly yet again before wiggling trying to get out of his warm embrace but that earns me a groan, the tent on under the fabric of his briefs is pressed exactly on my behind , moving isn't an option.

"Shaka" i shook him lightly, his body was warmer and he had been sneezing non stop, they were sitting on the cold last night he might've caught cold. "Shaka" i shouted a little louder this time he only lossen his grip moving continuously before he opened his arms looking at me for a moment and closed them again sighing i finally move forcing myself to fully look at him , he sighs too patting the bedside table before coming back with his phone.

"Its 5 oclock for goodness sake Ntokazi why on earth would you wake me up" he slept at 3 oclock in the morning, why am i saying He because we both slept at 3 in the morning.

"It's not exactly ideal for a newly married women to wake up at 8 , first impression last long" i say shrugging he rubs his nose before yet again sneezing.

"My mother is the first to wake up at 8 oclock who exactly do you think will open for you in the main house" he has a point, i relax back into his arms trying to get back to sleep. "Khona nje can you even cook" he asks i gasp immediately at that.

"I grew up in a home of 4 boys for your own information, i started cooking when i was what 12 years old i should ask you that" i say he chuckles , i made Shaka Zulu laugh i deserve a award for this.

"Child please i hold a degree from culinary school" he says brushing his eyes am shocked to say the least  "i just took those classes as a hobby" he says , hold up Shaka Zulu is a chef wonders shall never end.

"So how did you go from being a chef to taxi owner" i asked he shrug his shoulders like am asking a dump question.

"At 18 years old my father said we were legal and able to get a job, he won't feed grown ass man who are capable of earning their own money so each and everyone of us when we turn 18 he gave us each a taxi from his own, and me as the matured one i didn't mess things up i worked hard and finally bought a second one 2 years later and second turned to 3rd until well now and he lived up to his promise, we contributed an amount every month when we here , at 21 years then he kicked me out so i can be 'responsible man' mostly because i had been messing around a lot then" he says shrugging his shoulders , this is the first time we had a conversation this long before, i had so many questions since he was on good mood to speak today but i knew we still had time to get to know each other as time goes by, i was pealing off each layer of him daily and that was good enough for me because we had to accept the situation we were in and move on with life in better conditions, i guess we didn't have to love each other but tolerate each other and make best of this situation.

"What's on your mind" he said cupping my expose breast making me gasp suprised, his fingers brushed against my nipple, why did i sleep naked again in just panties, oh yeah right i have been brainwashed that yesterday night i had to wait for him in bed naked because he would break my virginity but he didn't. "Again relax am not about to take your virginity on my parents yard , staining their sheets even if i bought them my mother is the one who keeps this place clean and washes the sheets" he says i relax back on bed.

"When will you" i didn't mean to ask that question but i had to mentally prepare myself when it happens , he doesn't answer for few moments before his hand creeps at the back of my head , the other hand plays with my lips before he lowers his own , for a moment my brain freeze at what is happening but in a moment i get over the shock as i let him lead the way, his mouth moves in sync ,i don't want to overthink it as i shut down every thought letting things happen in their own , his finger pinch my nipples i gasp and he deepens the kiss more , when he finally pulls away am heaving loudly, his mouth leaves further like kisses on my jaw down to my neck ,until his toungue finds my now firm nipples, i shunder as his warm mouth rolls around my nipples, sucking, blowing and circling my nipple with his toungue i can't help but cup the back of his head , his finger occupy the nipple rejected, he moves to the second one doing the same thing, am familiar with this feeling all too well, my whole body now feels hot , leaving my nipples he kisses his way down, rolling his toungue on my belly button before his fingers intertwine with my panties, no he doesn't take them off but actually reaps them, the fabric now is rolled up to my stomach after he reaped the lower part exposing me, i tense for a moment but yet again shudder as his toungue rolls on my clint, a moan unintentionally rolls out of my mouth, i hold onto his head for support as his toungue rolls around, am suprised how amazingly his toungue is, moans spill out of my mouth continuosly as he changes from rolling his toungue to sucking my swollen clint my barely visible nails dug onto his head ,am dripping wet from down there, his teeth graze lightly my clint and that is all it takes as a loud moan leaves my body and i cum undone onto his mouth, he drinks every juices before coming up back to me ,the salty taste on my mouth is there, his fingers intertwine with his briefs before pushing them down, yet again my body stiffen, i come from my haze.

"You just said..."he cuts me shot intertwining our lips shutting me , we both naked now, i can't even bring myself  to look at his third leg between his legs , the one tool man use to think.

"I know what i said Ntokazi, you have to learn to trust me" he says keeping himself up with his arms on both sides , his eyes room around with his hand squeezing everything it comes in contact with, his fingers finally  comes in contact with his tool, am nervous again i made the mistake of looking down, i close my eyes awaiting pain but it doesn't happen but pleasure crepts in as he circles it around my swollen clint my barely visible nails dug onto his arms as i move my own waist, this is amazing, if sex is anything like this then i want more of it, he sucks in his breath too releasing a shuddering breath, his tool leaves my clint to my hole i await but it doesn't yet again comes , but just pure pleasure, am dripping wet,

"Fuck" it all he says when he heaves loudly groaning as his own cum coat his fingertips dropping, drop by drop until his done, he drops onto my chest "i did say i wouldn't take your virginity here but never said we couldn't find ways to pleasure each other" he says before ghostly silence fills the entire room, just loud heaving from him , his hands rubbing up and down