chapter 20

The trail of his cum is left behind with my shaking body breathing heavily, i can see the sun kissing the mountain clearly already morning yet i haven't seen an ounce of sleep , after the long conversation about Muzi this dear husband of me ended the topic with sex making sure i utter no more and we had been at it all night, i don't know how long i cried , moaned begged him to stop.

"Are you okay" he asked pushing me into his chest i nod silently with my head onto his chest , the warmth filling mine too.

"Can i ask" i say he sighs putting his hand in his face.

"Can we forget about muzi for few moments " he says begging me to stop ,i roll my eyes "fine" he says looking down at me, is it wrong to enjoy this.

"Why me" i asked looking at him he frowns "why did you choose me to be your wife because we both know it's not about love"  i ask he sigh yet again.

"Because the is something about you, i can't put a hand onto it but you an interesting person to" he shrugged his shoulders at me i nod leaving his warmth putting my hands onto his chest before putting my head onto my hands. "So how is house shopping going along" he ask i totally forgot about that all that ran on my mind these days was a lot dealing with the school, Muzi issue and my best friend which she called me last night crying herself out so i thought i should go see her.

"Am still looking i haven't seen one i like,  plus today am meeting the house agent before going to see my friend" i say enough to jolt him awake looking at me.

"I don't like your feiend and you association yourself with her" he says i roll my eyes at him immediately.

"It's a good think she isn't yours to like" i say to him "so what are you going to do with..." he keeps me quite with a kiss as his arms wrap on my waist pulling me closer to him and separating my legs i push my hands onto his chest, pushing him away from me and pulling away from the kiss.

"Easy tiger am still recovering and i don't think i can handle another session am sore and sensitive there if we go another session then we definitely will reap it apart we don't want that do we" i say making him drop his shoulders. "And you my husband not my father you cannot prohibit me from living my life the way i see means to" i say his nails dug onto my ass.

"You know the is still one more hole we haven't opened up" he was avoiding the topic i knew when he does that he didn't want to talk about it any further ,i shook my head.

"No , never not my butt hole that was made for different things not sticking anything in there" i say he chuckles at me, taking his phone from the pedestrian, looking at the message that he had just received, clearly its bad news because they make him immediately jolt yet up again, he gently removes me from his chest.

"Excuse me for a minute" he says getting off the bed putting his boxes on before walking away dialing someone on the phone , clearly am not welcomed on the conversation.
***********
It's after 8 in the evening when i rush to the hospital, impatient taking over me , i had just received a call from the hospital Noni had tried committing suicide i felt like a horrible person, i had been neglecting her recently focusing on myself ,while when i went through so much she was there for me, she supported me , i felt selfish the minute i became okay here i was neglecting her, half an hour later i was running to the hospital, i don't even think about anything but her.

"Where is she" i ask breathless heaving loudly , she looks at me up and down "my friend she was admitted here few hours ago Dr Shalang just called me" i said.

"Name and surname " she said before i told her and she typed on the computer before "oh Dr Shalang is waiting for you in his office " she said informing me where exactly to find him, i was shaking scared of what i was to be told , my feet took me in front of his office ,softly i knocked before he granted me a go ahead to enter ,he smiled at me showing me a seat.

"Can i help you" the first words he asked fixing the papers on the table before turning back his attention to me.

"Am here for a friend you had called me" i said swallowing the lump forming on my throat awaiting for the next of his words."Inyoni Mavundla"

"Right Miss Nkosi ,Miss Mavundla had put you as her next of kin" he said settling down properly folding his hands on the table. "We've ran few test and we found a certan amount of sleeping pills and ARV's in her system " he says.

"How is she ,is she okay can i see her"i ask he sigh loudly.

"Unfortunately by the time the paramedics had reach the hospital it was too late" he said "am sorry mam she didn't make it" my whole world came crumbling down, she was gone just like that, i shouldn't have been procrastinating , last night she called crying had i went right then i would have prevented this, this was all my fault.