chapter 23

Warning: this chapter contains sexual content if you uncomfortable reading them please don't to avoid reporting chapters.

The back and forth continued for a whole week, even though she wasn't okay with my decision she didn't have a choice because well Noni put me as the next of kin, but at the end of time i did finally agree just to do what was best for noni, we buried her in Kzn , a beautiful ceremony, even though most people i didn't even know were there talking about how nice, how kind she was , mostly pretended to know her but they didn't , i wanted to get up and cause a scene to embarrass the so called family but Noni was my best friend i wouldn't do that on her, i wouldn't want her ceremony to do that, i refuse to say anything ,i couldn't even utter a single word even if i wanted to, watching her casket drop down made it all real, she was gone yet my heart was still refusing to accept it, how does one accept anything like this , the past few days were hard but today was even harder, immediately after the graveyard i just left back to the bnb Shaka had booked for us, the whole way driving was filled with silence, my hand fumbled with my phone, watching the whole videos, photos that filled my phone made my heart clench in pain, i didn't, i couldn't forget her, from the moment i met her she had been supportive till her last days, my heart kept questioning her, she was selfish, she had been selfish for ever thinking i could survive, i could cope without her, how could i have , how do i live another day without her, i stopped on a video, it was my favourite of them all, she was giving me twerking tutorials as she said, she said they would help me ride a dick one day when i decide to break my virgin ass her exact words and i quote 'girl don't you know that riding a dick is the girls number 1 superpower i swear you can even get the whole world so learn how to shake that flat ass baby girl not your whole body, i get the world is flat like your ass but we can work on shaking those ass bones' i chuckle thinking about her words as the tears ran down my eyes, i was quick to wipe them, her craziness is what made her unique in a special way.

"See that's what you should focus on, what you should remember the special moments you spent together " he said softly he was right that was the right thing to do, but why hadn't i been able to do that, i took a deep breath sighing loudly as i dropped my shoulders, i stood up from the bed after taking off my heels, i walked straight to the wine bottle before pouring it on the glass.

"No alcohol doesn't solve anything Ntokazi" he said i shook my head at him immediately, wanting him to let go.

"I need this please for today, just for tonight allow me to celebrate her heroism, she saved me from myself" i say he sigh letting me be as i drink the wine, he joins me , even though it's all over his face he doesn't like the wine, he even made a remark how sweet it was , this Zulu man was all about beer preference than wine, this was his first time drinking wine and he only did it because he didn't want me drinking a whole bottle alone he was in it for suprise because i had bought three bottles, it was her wish right. 'You were the greatest friend i could ever have my love, even though life will be hard without you I'll surely live the best for both of us, we've been through hardships and i guess your time had came, who am i to defy God's plan, this is a glass, a glass celebrating our survival' i uttered silently before gulping the glass down, i meant it, i meant every word i would try and live for both of us, i will achieve our dreams even if it takes dacades, and the first step was applying for that school i had been procrastinating, i would deal with Shaka later if it meant me lying to him everyday then i will, as sweet as he was i knew how controlling he was, the affection he had been showing i knew was temporarily knowing him or atleast i think so, he was secretive, organised not in a good way ,he loved things happening his way.

"Mind sharing your thoughts" he ask carrying a bottle of water at hand gulping it down "ngizophathwa inyongo ilezinto zenu"( I'll have bile drinking these things of yours) he said answering my unasked question, i stood up from the bed walking to where he was sitting, overwatching the beautiful nature , how the green grass look hard of this place.