chapter 35

Warning this chapter contains explicit content don't read if you under 18🔞

My throat is dryer than the kalahari desert , my face is numb after i cried myself to sleep, the man i call my husband isn't here he didn't return after he walked out ,my stomach complains from the lack of food i deprived myself the night before, i walk to the kitchen opening the pots ,i find the half cooked chicken since he switched off the stove last night and left, i throw it at the dustbin preparing to wash the dishes, the events of the night before replay , from the dictionary i read before oh yes i did search what actually cheating was and according to the internet if one lies to their partner that's considered as cheating so i did cheat , my ringing phone brings me out of my thoughts its 9 in the morning it reads, Dr Zulu is written on the screen i sigh wanting to cut ties with him perhaps i was partly wrong my mother did warn me about involving a third partner in a relationship.

"Bandile" i say with a sigh pushing the pot back to the stove.

"Okay what did i do" he says immediately i sigh knowing he was my peace but well i cannot involve a third partner in my marriage.

"Look Bandile yesterday was good , amazing but am married i don't think it's appropriate if i keep seeing you" i say he sighs loudly.

"Okay i understand but can i see you one more time ,please for two minutes then i can make peace" he says i sigh before agreeing to what he is saying, i agree meeting him at his house because well with the husband i have public places isn't an option, i clean around before jumping into the shower, my hair is finally growing again to the afro it once was ,what my mother pointed out i can actually see what she meant my cheek bones are even showing, i decide on putting another sweatpants and baggy white shirt pushing my feet on the boots seeing it was cold outside, i must commend myself i was a risk taker, i glanced at my face in the mirror, the slap from previous day wasn't visible, after checking myself one last time i request my uber , 30 minutes later am standing at his door step , nervous as i rang the door, he comes out looking yet so deliciously wearing a white vest and sweatpants he walks barefoot.

"Hey" he says why am i here again, why am i standing in front of the man i received a slap for.

"Hey" i say shivering as he holds my hand leading me inside my skin gets filled with goose bumps, feeling the feelings i had yesterday when our fingertips touched, it was a feeling i had never felt before.

"Am sorry if i got you into trouble yesterday with your husband it wasn't my intentions" he says as we stand in the middle of the dining room.

"Look yes we had a good time i admit but i got his point, he is right bringing a third party isn't a good thing" i say before his arms drapped on my waist pulling me so close to him i gasp.

"I can't be the only one feeling this way Liyana, please tell me you don't feel this way about me so i can leave you forever" he says my hand holds his face into my hand pulling him closer to me before capturing his lips, my subconscious claps twice at this boldness, his hands tightly hold my waist pulling me tightly to him as he deepens the kiss , his tongue swirling around mine taking dominance with mine, i moan in his mouth before he holds me up my legs wrap around his waist feeling his hard pressing right on my core, i dry hump desperate to feel him, my subconscious telling me to stop, telling me no but my body screaming yes, he groans at that gripping my ass as we walk with me ascending the stairs , softly on the soft sheets he puts me down dry humping me, my hands grip his shoulders as i tilt my head moaning aching my back , his lips come in contact with my neck nuzzling and sucking on that spot. His hands come in contact with my jacket taking it off ,my shirt follows soon with my bra, my nipples peck up wanting attention, his lips wrap around my one nipple making moans fall out of my mouth unintentionally, i don't stop grinding on his hard on my loins ache to be touched , his hand takes care of the abandoned nipple, he keeps switching all i can do is give him motivation moans , they wrap around my sweatpants taking them off so softly slowly he softly kissed my toes up my legs till in between my thighs, i quiver at the anticipation before his finger presses of my clint.

"Bandile" i moan so softly his lips follows on my clint, he laps ,sucks and blows all i can do is moan aching my back with my hand tightly holding his head riding his face. He crawls back to my mouth kissing me ,i help him off the clothes his wearing too gasping at him.

"Are you sure"he asked i nod my head immediately before he stood going to his drawers before returning with a condom, he takes off the seal before pushing it onto him, his knee slowly parts my thighs before he moves his shaft around flipping my clint teasing me, he slowly pushes the inch before out repeating the action again and again inviting frustrating tears on my eyes.

"Please" i beg pulling his mouth to mine, he finally pushes the whole length inside making my eyes widen and a gasp with a moan leaves my mouth ,my hands brushes his strong back before he holds my legs pushing them onto his shoulders i widen my eyes feeling him deeper inside , his waist starts moving so gently moving plugging continuously in my core i grip his shoulders before his waist caughts momentum moving in and out as i moan, my fingers gets hold of my clint rubbing it and flipping it.

"Am gonna cum" i moan so softly yet loudly feeling a stire in my loins, a familiar feeling as my body continuously shakes , he continues relentlessly plugging inside i feel my walls tightening getting more sensitive before my whole body vibrates i cum hard around the condom, he groans cursing before getting off me dragging my cum before he pulls my shaking legs up, he turns me around before pulling my waist closer to him before plugging deeper i gasp holding at the cold wall, continuously and relentlessly plugging inside my eyes roll to the back of my head as i throw my head back feeling the loins and walls tightening again as i yet again cum hard he thrust few times inside so fatser this time relentlessly, before cursing gripping my waist so tightly as he froze inside , in a minute when we both have reached our high breathing heavily he pulls away making me wince and regret immediately at what just happened, he didn't, we didn't did we..., i turn looking at him taking off the condom that is filled with his cum.

"This shouldn't have happened " am the first to utter in regret, i swear this time i will die of something i did.

You promisedजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें