Chapter 26

* Kyler *

I really didn't want to do this yo . These weren't my real kids but Belle was growing on me and I look at Simone like my own daughter . I do see where Chris is coming from though . I would be mad if he adopted kids and didn't tell me . But what I don't understand is Chris ain't even claiming Simone but she was supposedly " yours " . The nigga act like he don't give a fuck about her when he practically raised her . I just met her almost a year ago and I care more about her .

" You ready ? " Chris asked grabbing his keys .

" I guess " I picked up King and Kameron walked ahead of us to the car while Simone trailed behind us with Belle in her arms . We had to take our big suburban so everyone would fit .

I strapped both of them in but Kameron stopped me " No mommy , I do " He said pushing my hands away from him .

" Stop Kam , I wanna make sure you're safe " He didn't listen he just did it anyway and pushed my hands off . When he strapped himself in I tugged at the strap to make sure it was tight and secure . He lucky I wasn't in the mood to beat some ass . Chris went back in the house and came back out with their things and put them in the trunk .

The drive to the courthouse was very quiet and sad . Something's not right . I have this bad gut feeling that signing these kids over is not the right thing to do . Like something bad is gonna come out of it .

I took a deep breath and walked inside the courthouse with all the kids in front of me .

30 minutes later , after talking and discussing it was finally time for the pen and paper .

Simone looked at me with pleading eyes while Belle just looked confused . I sighed and Chris glanced at me and started bouncing his leg up and down . Impatient ass .

I took a good look at Dacia . I can't believe this bitch is Belle's mom . I wonder if the baby daddy is Ray .

I just signed it and handed the papers to Chris who signed it as well .

" Very well . Dacia Warren is now the legal guardian / parent of Belle Warren and Simone Warren " The judge stated .

" It's just Simone . I'm not a Brown , I'm not a Warren , and I'm not a Davis . I don't even think I want my name to be Kyler anymore " She said looking at me . She wiped her tears .

" Simone ! " I said about to go after her but Davia stepped in front of me .

" I got her . I mean she is MY daughter anyway right " She smirked making me want to punch her on the spot . And if we weren't in a professional place , I would have .

" Let's go home " Chris said placing his hand in the small of my back .

I nodded and picked up King who was getting sleepy . I tried to hold Kameron's hand but he just snatched it away .

" I'm a big boy mommy " He crossed his arms . Fine , whatever I'm done bickering with him .

" Aye , don't go too far " Chris said to him once he noticed he was about to cross the street by himself . He walked back and started walking next to his daddy .

Oh , so he listens to him .

I strapped them in and Chris wanted me to drive so I did . Once I got home , I jumped in the shower and then in my bed .

" Honey said she on her way over . So Imma hit up Keeis house " Chris mumbled in my ear .

I nodded feeling myself slip into a sleep . Only for Honey's ghetto ass to wake me up . I have never met an Asian as ghetto as Honey .

" Stop yelling " I said in a tired voice .

" Well damn " Honey said putting her hand over her heart acting hurt .

I giggled and got up to go brush my teeth . " How'd it go ? " She asked following me to the bathroom .

" Terrible . Simone started crying . I almost cried . And that bitch had the nerve to step to me " I rolled my eyes spitting out some toothpaste .

" Whatever , don't worry about that pornstar . Where Chris ? "

" Why you clocking my nigga ? " I joke and she gave me a stank look " Once he found out you were coming , he dipped " I laughed knowing she's feel salty .

" Well fuck him too . Yellow highlighter looking ass " She said .

Aww , I remember we used to call him that a lot in high school , when we first got together .

" Well your life looks good and planned out " Honey said .

I shrugged " Not really . I gotta find a job " I said .

She scoffed " Girl please . Just keep making music and you'll be fine " She said .

" Eh . I'll probably starting getting back into modeling "

" Oh when you do , if you do , hit me up with a couple gigs " She said .

I nodded " You know I gotchu "

" And that's exactly why you my bitch " She smiled

[ Next Day ]

" Baby can you bring me some toilet tissue ? " Chris yelled .

" Ughhhh " I rolled my eyes . Nigga I just got comfortable .

I grabbed a roll and opened the door a little bit and gave it to him . When I pulled my hand away and saw brown stuff alllll over it .

I started screaming and scare among . " EWWWWWW WHAT THE FUCK CHRISTOPHER .!!!! I KNOW YOU DID NOT JUST WIPE SHIT ON MY HAND " I said drawing back my fist .

" Chill bae it's just Nutella . It's just Nutella " I was tomato red by now .

" Look " He took his index finger and wiped my hand then put it in his mouth
" Just Nutella " He said between laughs .

" You play too fucking much " I rolled my eyes making him laugh more .

" Want me to lick it off ? " He asked .

" No you ass " I said washing my hands off .

" Got her ass " He said laughing into a camera then putting it on me .

" Stop " I said putting my hand up .

Once he stopped recording I faced him " What was that ? " I asked

" Nutella , I told you already " He chuckled .

" No dumbass . What's that about ? " I asked pointing to the camera in his hand .

" Oh . Me and Keeis had pulled this prank on Mijo the other night and posted it on Instagram so now everyone keeps asking me to do a YouTube channel of a bunch of pranks and shit like that " He explained .

" Noooo . No more pranks . Cut that shit out . Cause if you catch my right hook , do not be complaining " I said walking back into the bedroom .

This nigga has to find his chill .

_________\\

Sorry it too so long to update . I was on a road trip to Florida . Don't expect continuous updates this week because I will be with family , who I rarely see .

But vote and comment .

😈😈😈😈😈 CHECK OUT MY NEW URBAN STORY CALLED HOOD LOVE 😈😈😈

- Gabby 💎💕