Chapter 28

BeeBee 😻 >>

* Kyler *

" Mommy , what if we don't find him ? " Kam whined .

" Look we're going to find King , I promise " I told Kameron trying to believe that myself .

I just lost King in the grocery store dude . " See there he is " I said letting out a big breath .

" Thank you m'am , so much " I said taking King from her arms . " Stop wandering off " I put him down so he can have a moment with his brother .

" Don't tell me you don't remember me ? " I looked up at the smiling lady .

She kind of resembled Karrueche " Mina ! " I gave her a tight hug .

Unlike me and her sister Karrueche , we hit it off the first night we met at a party . I distanced myself from her because she was Karrueche's sister but obviously that was a mistake because she's an amazing person and totally the opposite of her sister .

" What kind of mother loses her child in a store ? " A stank girl asked from behind her .

" A kind that makes mistakes " I rolled my eyes .

" Don't mind my friend , she's always crabby "

The girl kept staring at me , almost like she was tryna figure out who I was like I was familiar but I have never seen this woman in my life .

" Can I help you ? " I asked .

That broke her stare and she looked confused then walked off . Da fuck ?

" Did I mention she was weird ? " We giggled .

We exchanged numbers then left . I'm always making friends you guys .

* Honey *

" Who is Dawn b " I asked myself scrolling through the comments .

She was commenting under our picture saying ' #DawnAintGone ' ' #DawnisBomb ' . But she was specifically commenting under pictures with Chris in it .

" Who you ? " I dm'd her .

" I'm Dawn " She responded almost immediately so I started typing .

" Well duh bitch I know that " I sent .

" Ah ah ah , I'd watch my mouth if I were you . I could ruin your friend's marriage " She sent the smirk emoji right after then signed off .

What the hell is going on ? Does Kyler even know this Dawn character ?

I called her immediately after exiting Instagram .

" Yeah Hello , FaceTime me then check your messages " I told her while sending the screenshots to her .

I answered the call and when the screen popped up it was already on pause .

" Why is she only commenting on the pictures with Chris ? " She asked .

" That's what I'm wondering . You know who this dawn is ? " I ask .

" No , she blocked me though " She replied .

" Same . Ask Chris if he knows , I'll talk to you later " I said and hung up .

* Kyler *

" Chris , do you know who a Dawn is ? " I asked . He froze for a split second like he was caught but brushed it off and continued doing what he was doing .

" Naah . Why ? Who's that ? " He asked drinking from his cup .

" This girl keep making slick comments under pictures of you " I said showing him the screenshots Honey sent me .