Chapter 4

2 Weeks Later

* Kyla *

" Lawwd " I smirked sorting through all my money .

I sorted it by 100's , 50's , and 20's . I giggled as I threw it up in the air and laid back in my bed letting some of the money drizzle on top of me .

[ Later ]

" You're a what !? " Kyler , Honey and , Iggy yelled at me .

" It's not as a bad as you think " I defended .

" Yeah bitch it's worse " Iggy spoke .

" Look it was either this or go ham to Lester . I have too much pride to borrow money from y'all and too much common sense to back to Lester " I explained .

" Honey boo you lack pride and common sense . For Christ sakes you're a fucking stripper . You slide down a pole and swallow dick for money . Explain to me how that has common sense OR pride " Kyler yelled .

" Kyler you're not my mother . At the end of the day , I have to and I will do me . The bills aren't gonna pay themselves " I shrugged .

" Well if you're gonna have that kind of ignorant attitude don't you dare even let my name come out your mouth nor claim me as your blood " Kyler demanded beginning to storm off .

" We're not even blood in the first place " I shouted back .

Everyone looked at me and I realized that that wasn't supposed to be said .

" What do you mean ? " Kyler asked completely turning around .

" This was a set up . Your whole life has been a fuck up since the jump " I sighed and sat down
" We were lucky enough to pull this off because you , me , and Lashay all look alike . Your other mother was truly your biological mother , your real father is somewhere out there . Well when Malcolm found out you were dating THE Chris Brown he knew you'd started getting money because A ) you're his girl or B) you would eventually start making your own money . Lashay and Malcolm are my real parents not yours . They're some greedy moterfuckers . All the checks you've been sending to them each month don't go towards the bills they go towards our Prada heels , or Gucci bags , or Versace shades . This was a set up planned between Lashay and Malcolm ever since you're real mother died . I'm sorry you had to - "

" You stupid bitch " I snarled and lunged towards her .

I delivered a punch to her face as hard as I could . Over and over and over . For about a minute or two I felt no hands trying to pull me off . I guess because they thought she deserved it . But Chris eventually heard the noise and peeled me off of her . I cried in his chest in front of everybody .

" Whyyyyy " I cried .

I woke up breathing heavy . I shot up real quick which startled Chris out of his sleep .

" What's wrong ? what happened ? " He said pulling out a gun .

I ran to the bathroom and looked in the mirror . My breathing eventually evened out and I was washed my face .

Was this another one of my dreams ? The ones where some of it's true and some of it isn't ? If so , what was true and what wasn't ? If not , then what the hell did I just see ?

Maybe it's time I told someone about this . I don't think these are coincidences anymore . Maybe it's time I see a doctor .

_________\\

I hope like this chapter ! leave more comments please !!