Chapter 13

* Kyler *

" Okay okay . Chris' dick game is better than anybody in this world . I quit ! I quit " I said tapping out struggling for breath . This nigga was tickling the hell out of me .

" That's what I thought " Chris said .

I laid back " Now what were you about to tell me ? " Chris asked .

" I met this little girl today and - " My phone ringing cut me off .

" Hi Kyler " Simone said sadly through the phone .

I put my finger up to Chris and left the room .

" What's wrong honey ? " I asked .

" My mommy cursed me out and apologized . I asked if I can come here and she told me to find a way to get here and I'm too scared to walk " She said crying .

" I'm on my way " I said then hung up .

" I'll be back " I yelled then ran out the house .

I hopped in my car and drove off . It took me a while to get there because I had to try and remember how to get there .

As soon as I pulled up Simone came running out .

She jumped in the passenger seat then gave me a tight hug .

" Thank you so much " She thanked .

" It's fine honey " I said and drove back to my house .

But you know I had to get us some starbucks before we made it there .

" Just sit down on the couch and I'll be back " I said and walked to my room .

" Hey , where'd you go ? "

" I went to go pick up my the little girl I was about to tell you about " I said

" Oh well I'm about to go to sleep " Chris said turning over under the covers .

I closed the door and walked back to the living room seeing Kameron drool over Simone .

" Boy , if you don't go to
bed " I said to him making Simone giggle .

" Sorry ma , King keeps whining " Kameron whined himself .

I rolled my eyes playfully an followed him up the stairs .
" Come on Simone " I said and she came running up the stairs too .

I cradled King in my arms until he fell asleep then tucked Kameron in . I kissed their foreheads and was greeted with Simone .

" You're a really good mommy . I wish my mommy was more like you " She said .

I lifted her chin " I bet your mother is a great mother " I said to her .

" Not really . She breaks her promises all the time " She said .

" How ? " I asked .

" She always says that my daddy will always be here for me and in my life all the time but he never is . She promises me he spend the night with me but he never does " She said .

I sighed " That doesn't make your mom a bad mom . She can't control your father's actions . I bet she's trying her best to make it happen . Maybe one day I'll speak to your father for you " I explained . " Now , on the happier side , what movie do you want to watch ? "

" Nemo " She squealed .

* Honey *

" Mom , Maya won't shut up " Mia complained cradling her .

I giggled at her . " You're holding her wrong . Her head is too far back " I said and placed Maya's head in the crook of Mia's arm . Then I placed the other half of her body in her other arm .