Chapter 6

* Kyler *

It was going on to 8 o'clock and I was driving back to the house after Iggy said she wants to keep Kam . Today Chris going to the warehouse to discuss Kyla and I wanted to go .

As soon as I pulled up , Chris was walking out .

" Bae can I go ? " I asked .

" Hell no . Get in the house " He said walking to his side of the car .

" But it's my sister . I wanna make my presence known . I'm not taking no for an answer " I said and got in the car .

He groaned and got in as well . We pulled up to the warehouse and it looked terrible on the outside . But I bet it look sexy on the inside .

" Look when we get in here dont touch anything . Don't talk to anyone . Don't do shit but sit there " He said pointing his finger in my face .

" Nigga I am not your child " I laughed and got out . I was a little nervous so I held his hand and followed him inside .

There was a bunch of big buff guards here and stared forward with big guns in their hands . I stayed extra close to Chris .

We walked into this room with a big table and a bunch of chairs , and a bunch of people .

Chris sat at the head of the table and I sat in between him and Keeis .

He leaned over and whispered " What you doing here ? "

" Tryna figure out who got my sister " I replied and waved at Mijo .

I was listening to them discuss stuff until someone came in and whispered in Chris' ear and he got up and left .

" I have a question . Why is there a random bitch in here listening in on our shit . She could be a traitor for all we know " A ghetto voice said .

I looked over to who said it and it was this ratchet chick who was itching her dried up weave . Looked like the shit was about to fall off .

" Yo Champagne chill , I wouldn't mess with him if I were you " This random guy warned .

She scoffed and looked me dead in my eyes " What this bitch think she all that . Legs crossed . Michael Kors bag and heels . Who bought that for you honey ? Ya pimp ? What are you 13 ?" She chuckled

" Yeah bitch , on a scale of 1-10 . Who are you ? Stay in your lane . I'm too classy for your dumb games boo " I laughed .

" Bitch ? Why don't you jump hoe ? " She said .

I gently placed my purse onto the table and looked over at Keeis and chuckled .

Before he could grab me I literally climbed across the table and punched the bitch dead in her face . I grabbed her by her hair and slammed her head down on the table and kept it there .

" Learn some fucking respect hoe . Tried to be reasonable with ya ass but you just had to bring the ratchet out of me "

" Let me go bitch " She yelled and someone yanked me off of her .

" What the hell happened ? " Chris wondered mad .

" Champagne , I told you to chill . That's Breezy girl " Mijo said .

" Breezy girl ? Oh I'm so sorry - " She started .

Chris raised his finger and did a movement with it and the 2 guards escorted her out . She was screaming and kicking for them to put her down . I almost felt bad . Almost .

" What the hell I tell you bout that fightin shit ? " Chris asked grabbing my arm .

I snatched away from his grip " Man go to hell Chris " I said and stormed off to the car .