Chapter 8

Iggy in MM at the rehearsal dinner >>>>>

* Kyler *

" I never thought I'd be receiving a call from you Miss Waters " Dr. McAllen answered .

" Yeah . I'm really sorry about the other day when I spazzed out and left " I said .

" It's fine . But I am currently in a meeting with another - "

I cleared my throat " Oh it's fine . I'll come in tomorrow " I said and hung up

I sighed . I'm ready to tell my story . I'm ready to finally get it off my chest . I'm ready . I'm no longer sliding my childhood under the rug . It's about time I tell someone .

* Honey *

" Please just be honest with me " I said over the phone .

" Honey , me and Chyna are done . We're co-parenting . We have 2 separate places . The last time we fucked was a few months ago and I cut her off . I love you alright . I'm boarding the plane now , I'll call you when I land " He said and hung up .

Tyga said he was coming to Kyler's wedding but staying with me until he leaves .

The only problem I have with that is , I'm not gonna be his side chick . If he has a woman and a happy family back home , I'm not ruining that . Does it look like I'm a fucking home wrecker ? Ugh just thinking about it makes me wanna call his ass back and tell him to stay his lying ass back in Cali .

Tears started to slip down my face . I've been putting up with Tyga's bullshit for 10 years . Can't nobody hold him down better than I can . But yet I still get the bare minimum .

Damn , I'm hungry . I picked up my phone and called Kyler .

" Wassup fatty "

I hung up on her and called Iggy .

" Hey boo " She answered . Now that's more like it .

" Can you bring me food ? "

" Sure . What you want ? "

" Chinese . Get 2 cartons of general sos chicken and 1 carton of shrimp fried rice " I said licking my lips .

" Alright . I'll see you then " Iggy said then hung up .

10 Minutes later the door opened and I got excited . But it was Iggy AND Kyler .

" I should hurt you " Kyler said straight facing me .

" I should kill you for calling me fat " I mugged her and got out my food and try started eating theirs .

" Well some one start talking we don't do these get togethers for nothing " Iggy spoke .

" Guess who showed up at my doorstep yesterday " Kyler said .

" This dick "

" No bitch . Sebastian " She said .

" Ain't that yo ex boo thang from Florida " Iggy asked and Kyler nodded .

" What did Chris say ? " I asked

" He doesn't know . I invited him and his wife to the wedding . Apparently his wife is a huge fan of me and Chris " She said .

" Lord . Let's hope nothing goes down between that " Iggy said

" It won't " Kyler said back .

" Oh and by the way , Kyla told me 2 days ago at the rehearsal thing that she quit her job as a stripper " I said .

" Thank God " Iggy spoke .

" And she didn't tell me , her own sister first " Kyler said sounding offended .

" Really ? Your sister just quit a job you couldn't stand and you're focused on who she told first " I said shaking my head .

" Chill out . A bitch was joking damn . I hate pregnant women " She rolled her eyes threw her trash out and grabbed her keys .

" Well good . How about you never be around me when I'm pregnant . Better yet you don't have to be around me at all " I challenged .

" Sounds wonderful . And while we're on the subject . Since I don't like being around pregnant people , and you just told me to basically stay out your life , your ass can be out of the wedding . You're not a bridesmaid and well hell you might as well not come to the wedding at all " Kyler said and slammed the door .

I put my hands in my face and started crying .

" This chinese food good as fuck " Iggy said eating the chicken .

I stormed off to my room and locked the door .

" Just go home Iggy , I'll call you tomorrow " I lied and her knocks stopped and she left .

* Iggy *

" You didn't have to trip like that " I said to Ky over the phone .

" She was trippin " She said back .

" You sound real stupid right now Kyler . Real stupid and ignorant . You know she's going through a lot . A child she has take to school and pregnant shit she has to deal with and no one to help her . You know how pregnant hormones are , so you of all people should understand what it's like " I said .

" 1 kid to take care of and pregnant with another one Huh ? " Kyler asked for clarification .

" Yes Kyler ! " I yelled . She acting dumb .

" Well whose fault is that ? " Kyler growled .

" Wow . What's gotten into you ? The way you're acting now , I swear I wouldn't even know you " I said to her .

She chuckled " Since you don't know me , don't bring your ass to the wedding either " She barked and hung up .

I threw my phone in the other seat . Whatever is wrong with her , she need to fix . And she need to fix it ASAP before friendships are lost .

______\\

Kyler tripping df .

IT IS TIME .

TIME FOR THIS BOOK TO HAVE GOALS .

10+ Votes

&

10+ Comments

= New Chapter

💋 Stay Breezy 💋

- Gabby 💎💕