Chapter 16

I decided to start something new . I'm gonna put a quote someone says in the beginning of every chapter . It's gonna kind of egg you on to read the entire thing .

- Gabby

" No one's judging you . Just trying to help you out . And for the record , a real woman doesn't bounce that ass for money . You just a little girl "
- Kyler Waters

* Kyler *

" I've never met a couple as bipolar as yall " Iggy said and Honey agreed .

" Shut up . That's my baby " I defended .

" We know "

" How are the kids taking it ? "

" Well they've been sad these past couple months . They think we're moving into a different house . But Chris is gonna surprise them " I explained .

" Here he is now " I said hearing knocks on my door .

" Wassup bae " He kissed me and walking inside .

" Caucasian , Asian " He sad with a stank face and gave them a head nod .

" Bitch " They said dryly . I shook my head and laughed .

" Boys ! " I yelled " I have a surprise for you two "

I heard running footsteps down the hall and when they saw Chris , they were estatic . Their smiles and screams of joy kept a smile on my face .

Honey , Igggy , and I continued packing my stuff . Chris ain't even help the entire time .

" Okay it's time to go y'all " I said to Chris and the boys . Chris let me take them since I had the car seats .

Honey and Iggy drove in the cars they came in of course and followed us to the house .

I walked inside my house and instantly felt better . " I'm going to sleep " I yelled walking to my bedroom .

When I reached my bedroom door , I opened it to see the last person I'd think to see .

Here was Yvette , looking frightened, on a bed of roses , at the foot was champagne and she had nothing on .

" What the fuck ? " I yelled .

Everyone came rushing in " What is this Chris ? " I asked .

" I don't know . I'm just as surprised as you are . What are you doing here Yvette ? " Chris asked walking a little further into the room .

" I wanted to surprised you . Obviously this was a mistake " She said putting her clothes on .

" Don't ever come back here . Understand ? " I said before she could walk past me .

She yanked from my grip and brushed past all of us . " Stupid
hoe "

Seconds later , I heard King screaming and crying .

I was the first one to run out there
" What happened King ? "

" She pushed me " He cried pointing to Yvette .

And that was enough to set me off .

I lunged for her but Chris caught my arm .

" What ?! You expect me to be calm and she put hands on my baby !? " I yanked from his grasp and punches Yvette right in here face .

I threw her a few more blows until I decided that was enough in front of my children . " Get your ass out of here " I said calmly and she ran out the door .