Chapter 11

* Kyler *

" It's so beautiful " I said adjusting my big floppy hat on my head .

" Not more beautiful than you " Chris wrapping his arms around me .

" Your corny ass " I laughed .

" I really can't wait until tonight " He said kissing the spot below my ear .

I pushed him back " Yeah tonight as in not right now " I giggled laying down the towel and all of the food .

" It's a shame , can't even fuck my wife yo " He pouted .

" What the hell did I say about that word ? " I rolled my eyes " Besides the longer you wait , the better it is " I said licking my lips . " How much have you grown anyway ? "

" 7 inches " He responded .

I started chocking on my juice . " What the hell Chris ? Did you take enlargers ? I know you're playing with me otherwise your dick would be 21 inches " I said making him bust out laughing the entire .

" I'm joking a nigga ain't grow THAT much " He said .

" Well then how much ? " I asked .

" You'll just have to find out tonight " He smirked .

" Alright . Enough about your dick " I said standing up " I wanna walk across the shoreline "

* Kyla *

" Cut all your hoes off "

" Cut all your niggas off "

" Don't have any "

" Let me see your phone "

" Let me see yours " He handed me his phone and I went through every contact . Every female that wasn't a close friend of ours or family , their contacts as deleted . I deleted Emerald's contact to be on the sad side . Same on kik . Changed his instagram bio and gave him his phone back .

Apparently he did the same
" Now we're official " I smiled and kissed him .

* Emerald *

This chick was irritating the hell out of me . She kept liking my pics , commenting on it , having conversations with her friends about something under them . Like I didn't have enough proof to call her out on it but shit was irritating the fuck out of me .

Emerald look at yourself , you not entertain these hoes . You don't show up on the street ready to fight . You're 23 . 23 . All that childish shit is over with .

" Mommy come ! I'm gonna be late " Jewel yelled .

" Alright I'm coming " I threw on a beanie and a hoodie and got my keys .

" You got everything ? " I asked .

Today was Jewel's first sleepover . I mean she's 4 and she's known Mia all her life . We need another girl , Iggy and Keeis need to get to working .

" Yes mommy now let's go " She was so excited .

I strapped her in the carseat and we drove to Iggy's house since that's where it's being held .

" Hey boo " I said giving Honey a hug .

" Hi " She grumbled .

Hormones . Don't worry she'll be up an jolly in the next 5 minutes .

Iggy opened the door and we greeted each other .

" Alright bye have fun . Be safe . Be nice . Be respectful . Don't fall to strangers . Don't open the door . Listen to Auntie Iggy and Uncle Keeis . If I get bad news from you - " Honey started .