Chapter 1

[ 6 Months Later ]

" Nooooo this is ugly Kyla " Iggy complained straightening out the dress . " Try my pick "

" Bitch " Kyla straight faced her .

" I don't really like this " I said mugging the mirror .

I went back to the dressing room and tried on Iggy's pick . I walked back out and stood on the tiny area . Everyone gasped .

" Kyler you look so beautiful " Lashay complimented .

" That dress is stunning . Girl look at yo booty " Honey exclaimed .

" Oh my gosh " I said straightening out the dress with my hands .

My wedding was a month away . But I wasn't marrying Chris .

" Oh my lord . You look so beautiful " Mama Joyce said .

" Guys stop please ! You're gonna make me cry " I said wiping my tears .

" You look better than my mommy " Mia said .

" But who's paying for you to go to daycare . When you want some new clothes and shoes go ask Auntie Kyler with your ungrateful ass " Honey flicked Mia's arm making us laugh .

SIKE ! I bet y'all probably shocked right now . Yes , I am marrying Christopher Brown in less than a month .

" This is it " I said staring at the mirror .

" This is the one " I smiled at them .

I rushed to the fitting rooms and changed out of the wedding dress and into my normal clothes . I grabbed the wedding dress and carefully put it back into the bag . I walked out and payed for it . This dress was $20,000 but shit it was worth it .

" I'm getting married !! " I yelled to the world as we walked out .

After Iggy came back , she started getting noticed in public of course . She ended up doing an interview on the Ellen show and explaining everything . Some fans were angry and some fans were excited and happy . But at the end of the day , everyone still loved and missed her . I couldn't lie , I was pissed too but I wanted my bestfriend here .

Emerald's still a little stingy with her . They don't exactly get along that well . I dropped everyone off at home and drove to the house .

My album was #1 across the world . Killah Ky was labeled as one of the best albums since Chris' last album F.A.M.E . We were actually in a friendly rivalry . We were trying to see who's album , mine Killah Ky , or X Chris' album would do better . So far I'm #1 and he's #2 . But nonetheless we still wanted each other to do amazing .

As soon as I walked into the house I jumped on Chris kissing all over him . He had been on a short tour for 2 weeks .

" I missed you baby " I said hugging him tighter .

" I missed you too " He said kissing down my neck but I jumped down .

" No I said wait until our honeymoon " I laughed and pecking him on the lips .

" Girl you better give me a real kiss " He pulled me back and kissed me . His tongue was all down my throat and shit .

" Fuck Chris . I said stop " I said removing his hand from my pants . " Imma stop kissing you if you can't control yourself " I picked up my keys again .

" Where you going ? "

" I'm gonna go pick up Kameron from Trey's house " I replied

" I'm coming with " He said following me .

We drove to Trey's mansion and picked up Kameron . He was asleep once we made it to the house . I couldn't believe I was getting married . This was all crazy to me , but it was happening and I was excited .

Chris was looking at his phone angrily " You good ? " I asked .

" Yeah I'm fine " He said locking his phone and placing it face down on his thigh .

Hmmm .

* Honey *

" Ughhh can you hand mommy the remote " I asked Mia .

She handed me the remote and plopped down next to me . She rested her hand onto my bulging stomach . Yep I'm 7 months pregnant and lord I was ready to give birth to my baby girl .

Me and Tyga were still separated but it was different this time . He made sure he facetimed me every night or called me . He's even visited a couple times .

We decided to name her Maya Michelle Stevenson .

_______\\

Just a lil something to get this book rolling . Breaking News : I won't be paying much attention to this book . My focus will be directed more to Unconditional Love .