Author's note

It is finally over. Unbelievable. 

It took me 2019 - 2021 to write this story, and I have faced so many challenges during that time, that sometimes writing this story was the only respite. Your support and love has made it all possible.

I know I am not the best writer, far from it, in fact. But the encouragement you have given me is priceless, and it always made me so happy to know some people liked what I did, even if I thought it was crappy. Thank you so much!

This one has been a long journey. I do have some more books planned in this world, and Kaea and Kyle will definitely feature in those, though obviously not as the main characters. The idea is just that though, an idea. It will take some time before it becomes a reality.

One question, if I put an edited and revised version of this story on amazon kindle, would you guys be interested in buying it? It will have added scenes, better prose, and what not. I spend a lot of time writing, and it would be a big support if I could make some money from it.

Once again, I thank you all. Now I will stop tearing up, and go and mark this story as complete, lol.

If you liked this book, may I suggest checking out my other stories? You can also follow me to keep updated about what I write and what I don't. See you guys later!

K R Y S T L E