3. WE TALK, LEE TALK

"Kaea?" Somebody knocked on my door, and Lee stumbled in, cheeks flushed and a bright twinkle in her eyes. But her expression was one of concern. "Are you okay?"

I nodded, and took a deep breath. "Just... tired."

She came over and hugged me. "I am so sorry, I should have been there."

"Are you kidding me? I would've turned into a murderous monster if you hadn't gone." I smiled.

"Sooooo....tell me everything."

"We don't have to-"

"I will kill you if you don't tell me."

She laughed. "Jacob is amazing, Kaea. So handsome, so sexy. He just transferred this year, so just this week then, and he said he had seen me around but never near enough. SO when he came to take lunch, his eyes landed on me, and that's when it happened..."

She was literally swooning. It was ridiculously beautiful. "And then we went outside, and we didn't touch each other-"

"WHaT?!" Mates are full of sexual energy, the first thing they ever want to do is fuck each other.

"Well, he was shy and so was I, and would you believe it, he asked me on a date first!"

"You are kidding me, right?" I couldn't believe my ears.

She clutched my pillow tightly. "No....he is so dreamy, Kaea. I swear to Goddess, I am so lucky."

"How did you even manage not wanting to touch each other?" I still couldn't believe it. This was the first case of date over sex I had ever heard.

"Well, we were careful not to touch each other at all." She blinked, as if it was obvious.

"Yeah, that must have been really great."

She sighed, tapping her cheeks. "Well, obviously I am super horny around him-"

"TMI."

"-and I could practically see the big bulge of his pants-"

"Very very TMI"

"-but we can manage a day or two, I guess."

I smirked. "Buy condoms. Be safe. Otherwise, you will get pregnant and die."

She smirked back. "Yeah, I bought 25."

"What the fuck? Are you planning to have a month's worth of sex in a single day?"

She giggled and then I giggled. And then we both started laughing like crazy. "I am so happy for you. " I said, wiping away the rare happy tear from my eye.

"It will be my turn to say that in a week or so."

Well, yeah, I don't think it is possible for me to have a normally functioning romantic relationship with anyone, so that would probably be a no. But, I wouldn't cast my gloom all over her happy day. "Hopefully," I said.

After a small content silence, Lee suddenly said, "We have to talk about what happened, K."

I snorted, "No, we don't."

"Yes, we do."

"Lee, today was probably the happiest day of your life, please don't make me-"

"Promise me something."

I narrowed my eyes at her. Lee was the one person you shouldn't make any promises to, and she knew it. The kind of dares she has put me through.

Lee smiled cheekily, "C'mon, it's my happy day."

I sighed. "Fine."

"Well, you will be going to Paris the next week, but come next Monday, you will start standing up for yourself."

Whhhhhhaaaatttt? I don't do that already?

"Do I have to?"

"Yes."

"Are you a 100% sure?"

"Kaea-"

"Alright. Fine. I can at least try."

Lee gave me a wide smile. "Now, do you know where can I find a copy of Kamasutra?"

"LEE!"

________________________________

This one is pretty short, but I really couldn't think of a way to elongate it. Anyways, I hope Kaea stands up to Kyle pretty soon, I would love to write her like that, lol. Also, yeah, Lee is AWESOME!!

"Oh Wonder- Without you" is in the media box! Oh wonder is one of my favourite bands. They know what aesthetic means and this song really fits Kaea and Lee's friendship. Riiiight?

Please vote, comment, share and follow me for updates!!!

K R Y S T L E