afraid of needles

Request- a stelena/defan fanfiction where stefan was sick and afraid of needles. (Thanks a lot for this 🥺🥰)

Author's note : vampires can get the flu I guess😭✋🏻

Stefan's pov:

I was in school. There was something off about this day. I was feeling dizzy and tired when it was just 8 in the morning. I could see Elena looking at me with her worried eyes. My phone buzzed, I had gotten a message, "Are you okay?? " "Yeah , just a headache" And then put my head down on the desk.

Elena's pov:

Stefan looked extremely pale today. I asked him if something was wrong but he said it was just a headache. There was something off. I could see he was sweating and slightly trembling. I had to text damon. " Stefan looks pale and sick. " "Are you sure? " "Yes I am" "Should I come pick him up or what? " "Yes you should, the class is about to end and he really does not look well" "Okay I'm on my way"

Damon's pov:

I see the kids coming out of the classroom and Stefan was nowhere to be seen. Then he appears, his weight supported by elena gilbert. He really does not look well . I run towards him as he staggers. He's almost unconscious, "Damon.. What's happening to me.. " He said. His voice was hoarse and I knew that something was seriously wrong because vampires don't get sick usually . Elena and I carried him to the car . He fell asleep in the passenger's seat. He woke up with a fit of coughs. He was going to puke. We took him out and he started puking. Elena kept on rubbing his back soothingly. I had brought some animal blood just in case. I asked him to drink it, he obeyed, but it was hard for him to keep it down , he was gagging. It was so weird seeing that the blood didn't make him feel better. "Calm down, it's alright" I could hear Elena soothing him as he was coughing horrendously . "It hurts.. My throat.. " He said weakly . I put him in the car and I knew I had to take him to the doctor.

Elena's pov:

I don't know where Damon was taking us but I was really worried about Stefan. He was shivering and his body was burning up. He was sweating profusely. "Damon? Where are we going?" " To the doctor's " "What- no Damon please " Suddenly I saw Stefan getting very panicked "shut up stef you know you need it" " No I don't I'm fine. I'm feeling much better- please let's go home " I could sense the fear in him but I didn't know what for . "Stefan, it's alright, we're gonna get you checked up and then you'll be fine " "N-no you don't get it-" We got to the hospital and I saw Stefan trying to get away but Damon literally dragged him, " Please let me go- you promised- please" He was crying . I had no idea what was going on. The doctor checked the sobbing Stefan and then said, "he's got a flu, but I'd inject him with the medicine, he'll be fine. " "NO- I KNEW IT -PLEASE Y-YOU PROMISED " Stefan was scared of needles? Why? "Hold him down" Damon said to me as Stefan started trying to get away . " Please don't do this to me- " Damon started calming him down in Italian "No but y-you promised" He had only so much energy left as he started panting. The nurse came and injected him "NO" he squealed but it was done . He started curling into himself and crying . "Stefan-" I tried to go to him but he said "Leave me alone " I could see the hurt in his voice. Damon gestured me to come out with him."what's up with him being scared of needles? " I asked, which made him sort of sad. "When he was 4 he got sick and had to get an injection, but he was very scared, not the way every child was , because he had seen the doctors inject mother with medicines and seen her get worse.. he was scared he was going to d-die like her .. He started crying and panicking and father slapped him , for the first time .. He was so afraid he didn't say anything and quietly took the injection and hugged me tight whilst crying his eyes out, quietly . He then asked me to never let that happen to him again, practically begged me.. I promised him, I had to break it today" His voice seemed sad. "It's okay Damon, you did it for him, he's going to understand that, he's just sad right now.. It's going to be okay" He nodded and went back to Stefan. He had dozed off . He picked him up and took him home. With some blood, He got better very fast and as expected, forgave him. But that day I got to see something so pure it made my heart melt.

PLEASE KEEP REQUESTING 🐱