anxiety

I'm back!!
Request : stefan has anxiety and has to give a presentation. Elena helps him.

Stefan's pov:
It was a new day. I wasn't really looking forward to it though. I had a presentation today. I dreaded this. All eyes on me. Everyone judging me. I hated this feeling. I knew that there's no way in hell this could go nicely.. I still had to get up and do this. I got dressed and went to school. I passed the hallways knowing I'm going to be embarrassed in front of the entire class. I saw elena, smiling at me. I went towards her.

Elena's pov:
I knew stefan had anxiety issues. Today he had to give a presentation. I knew it was gonna be hard for him. But I also know he's a strong individual and he'll get through it. No matter what, I'll be there for him. He comes towards me and we talk for a while . The bell rings, we have to go to class. I saw his face and knew he despised this. He was nervously tapping his foot. "Hey, it's gonna be okay.. " He nodded doubtfully. I want to help him but also don't really know what to do. I hold his hand tightly and reassuringly in mine, give him a comforting smile, and hope for the best.

Stefan's pov:
It's 8:30 and my turn must be coming. I notice some people staring at me and realised it was because I was tapping my foot continuously. I stopped immediately being embarrassed. I knew this wasn't over yet. Oh how I wish I was at home. "Stefan salvatore, come on" The teacher said. I nervously got up. I felt as of my legs were so weak they'd break. I started speaking and I could swear the temperature had gotten up 100 degrees. I was fumbling and all of a sudden realised that everyone was looking at me. I felt my hands shake and I was unable to speak. I just wasn't able to form the words . I just bolted out of the room.

Elena's pov:
"We'll be back sir, really sorry" I said to the teacher and followed Stefan. "Hey! Stefan! " " I can't elena- I really tried this time .. I tried but I can't. I see those people staring at me and my body stops to function and i- I just can't do this" "Stefan.. Stop saying that, you can. You can do this. Look at me. Focus on me. You were doing great, believe me . Trust me. Just go back in there and rock this. I know you can. " He was looking at me with doutful eyes. "Just focus on me " I said and he nodded, still a bit unsure, but trusting . He went back in there.

Stefan's pov:
I went there and saw everyone looking at me. I closed my eyes "focus on me ", yes, that's what I'm gonna do, focus on Elena. I'll get through this . I have to. " Mr. Saltzman, I- I'm so sorry sir I did not mean to do this- it won't happen again-" "It's okay Mr. Salvatore, continue your presentation. " I started talking. I see so many faces, no. I need to look at Elena and Elena only. I focus on her and my presentation.. I'm getting through it.. I'm almost done ..it's the last slide .. I survived this. I can't believe this. This could've gotten way worse. As soon as I was done, Mr. Saltzman patted my back and smiled at me.that really made me feel like I did good. The bell rang and I went to Elena. I hugged her tight. It was all because of her , I would not have gotten through it without her. " Thank you so much " I said landing a peck on her cheek. "Hey, no issues. You did so well!! " She said giving me a warm smile, "All because of you" I said to her, reciprocating the smile.

Author's note: I hope you like this . I'm up for writing fics about other characters as well. Just reminding y'all lmao, tho I have no issues in writing more fics about Stefan😌✨