rollercoaster ride

Request: As a last request can you please do one where Stefan has a fear of rollercoasters because of something that happened when he was little. And the gang basically forces him to come to the theme park with them. And when he's there he gets really scared but they force him to go on a ride with them anyways. And he gets REALLY scared and everything and Elena and Damon have to calm him down? maybe once when he and Damon were on a rollercoaster maybe his shirt or something got stuck in the ride and he really hurt himself because of it?

Author's note: set in s1 I'm lowkey writing this after having a mental breakdown lmaoooo I hope this doesn't turn out bad-

Stefan's pov:
We were going to the theme park today just to chill out and have fun, something we usually don't do unfortunately and everyone was pretty excited for it. I woke up to see Elena's text and she seemed to be looking forward to it a lot. I went downstairs to see Damon ready and even though I didn't want to..at all.. I remembered how everyone practically gave me an hour long lecture on how it will be fun and all that stuff ..i reluctantly agreed hoping that it might turn out to be okay .. We reached there and there were a lot of swings and rollercoasters there which obviously didn't matter to me because I wasn't going to go on them because I'm scared to death of them.. I was only here to walk around and spend time with my friends and girlfriend but as we stepped inside I started thinking snout how this might be a bad idea.. "Hey guys!! Let's go on the roller coaster" Caroline said Oh no... Just what I thought- I can't do this today.. Honestly, not ever.. Everyone else nodded and started coming but I stayed put.. Then they turned to me and asked me what the matter is.. "Uh.. Just.. I.. I don't want to.. It's not for me" I said trying to convince them but they were relentless.. Not Damon though.. He knew.. He knew everything.. When I was around 6 or 7 Damon took me to the amusement park after I begged him for a week and I was super excited for it and we sat on the rollercoaster and it was fine for the start but then it all went wrong because i when the slide started going down I felt really dizzy and then when it went up I felt really nauseous and my head was spinning and my heart was beating out of my chest. I gripped the handle of my seat tight to give myself support because I felt like I was going to fall right off of the rollercoaster.. I tried to move my hand from the rollercoaster seat's handle which I was gripping but i realised my coat has got stuck in in along with my hand and when I tried to move I felt so scared like I would fall.. I was stupid enough to look down and that made me freak out and I looked at Damon who was enjoying and it made me sad that I had to ruin his fun but I was just so scared.. "D-damon-" He looked at me and his expression changed to one full of worry and I realised he must have seen the tears running down my face when I hurriedly wipe then off with one hand and they get replaced by new ones really quick do I don't even bother to hide hem anymore.. "Stef.. What's wrong?? " "I'm stuck.. Help.. " He tried to help me get my hand out but whenever he pulled it it hurt so bad I yelled in pain and felt my energy draining as the rollercoaster kept moving faster and faster and the twists and turns made it so many times worse for me as I felt bile rise in my mouth and my head heavy.. Before I knew I had vomited all over myself and I was so embarrassed I have Damon an apologetic look and nodded his head trying to day that it's no big deal and that it will be l okay but I was so scared and even a little bit of movement hurt my hand so much.. Seeing me so helpless, Damon took out his handkerchief and wiped my gave pulling my head to his chest as I kept weeping and whimpering with pain.. "Please make it s-stop.. I can't.. " "It's okay.. Shh.. Just hold on" I felt suffocated and didn't have the energy left so just leaned on him crying because the pain I felt was unbearable.. The ride stopped and Damon tried to free my hand but it wasn't working and so he called for help and there was a doctor around who saw that I was in pain and out of the goodness of his heart he came to help me out and when my hand finally came out I yelped in pain and felt myself passing out in Damon's arms and when I woke up I was in a the doctor's house with a plaster on my arm and I felt really warm and Damon told me I had temperature.. My hand hurt for days and I cried so much.. I could never go on any ride ever since.. I was too afraid.. But they were all asking me so I felt maybe it won't affect me because I'm a vampire now and looked at Damon and he nodded as in he'll help me so I finally agreed. Just as I sat on it my heart started beating really fast .. It started moving.. "No no no no" I mumbled squeezing my eyes shut as I started getting really scared and everything just came back to me.. It felt like I was reliving that day.. Damon and elena were sitting on either side of me and they looked at me worried.. I really tried to have composure but I was freaking out .. "Please h- help " I said and thry started getting scared for me.. "Stef.. It's okay just calm down.. It's fun see.. " Elena said "you don't un- understand.. " I croaked out feeling my whole body shaking while Damon explained her everything while putting his hand on my chest to calm  me down.. "Oh my god stefan.. We should not have asked you to do this .. Please you'll be okay.. " I nodded and squeezed my eyes as I felt visions of that day coming back to me and I felt my chest flaring.. Elena and Damon then suddenly grabbed both of my hands.. " Look at me.. Copy my breathing.. " Damon said and I tried my best and it was slowly starting to work.. Elena rubbed my back as the rollercoaster kept twisting and turning.. "It's okay.. Shhh.. " Slowly I felt everything going normal.. I slowly felt the breeze brushing my hair and even tho it all felt like a dream.. I actually found myself enjoying this.. I smiled when I saw Damon and Elena still holding my hands , now smiling because they feel that I'm okay.. I can't believe nothing bad happened and it turned out to be one of the best days I've had lately. All because of Damon and Elena's help. I mouth them thank you as they nod at me with kind smiles.

Author's note: it didn't turn out that bad but not really great either anyways I hope y'all liked it.. Love y'all have a great day :) 💖💖