bladder issues

Request : i was wondering if you could make a fic where the gang decides to prank stefan at night by putting him in a diaper. and when he wakes up we starts to cry (because of bladder problems he had in his childhood , PS damon knows abt it) and then damon and elena have to comfort him

Note : I know Stefan's mother was alive in 1852 but let's just pretend like she was not.

Third person pov:
Bonnie, Caroline, Tyler and matt had been planning to pull out a prank of stefan for ages. It was of course meant to be just for fun, absolutely harmless with no intentions of stefan getting hurt, emotionally or physically. It was a Saturday night when they saw stefan sleeping on the couch and felt like this this was the perfect opportunity to prank him. Matt suggested the idea and everyone excitedly agreed. They brought a diaper and quietly made stefan wear it, careful not to wake him up. When they were done all of them left the house giggling to themselves thinking about how this prank of theirs would be so funny when he wakes up. This was far from the truth though.

Stefan's pov:
I had a few drinks and was exhausted so fell asleep on my couch. I woke up with a mild headache and an uncomfortable feeling.. I was wearing a diaper.. What happened-
Flashback 1852 :
"WAKE UP YOU INSOLENT LITTLE SHIT " I hear father's yell and wake up to see that I have wet my bed.. Again. Ever since mom died I've been having trouble sleeping. I've always had bladder issues but with mom by my side I never had to worry about it. She took care of me. But she left.. She got sick and she died. Damon says she became a star. I always stay up late at night looking at the sky.. At her.. That gives me peace. Last night as I tried to fall asleep.. I couldn't . I kept getting jerked awake. Damon was sleeping on his bed. I wanted to wake him up and tell him I'm not feeling well again.. But I just didn't have the guts, he looked so peaceful and tired. I could hear father drinking beer as he kept banging the glass on the table . I don't know what time it was but I finally felt myself dosing off due to exhaustion but not an hour later I started having nightmares . I woke up a few times panting, sweating and fell back asleep almost immediately.. But this time when I got up from my troublesome sleep.. It was because of father shaking my shoulder, no where near gentle, with anger and yelling things at me and cursing me as I shiver and get up to see that I've peed my bed. Damon is trying to calm father down.. To let me go but he's drunk and he's angry and he grabs my hand , drags me out of my bed and shoves me on to the cold bathroom floor . I sit there cleaning myself and crying my eyes out because I'm ashamed of my habit and no matter how much I try I just can not get rid of it. I hear father shout "YOU'LL BE PUNISHED NOW COME OUT FAST "He gives me trousers but no shirt.. I am confused and scared and I feel A shiver run down my spine as I hear him say this.. "Father he didn't mean to-" Damon defends me but father shuts him up. I come out of the bathroom with shaky feet, without any shirt, my naked torso hits the cool air and I tremble a bit.. He doesn't care and he grabs my arm and drags me to his study. I know where this is going. He starts unbuckle-ing his belt and I beg him to let me go.. "Father please I'm sorry- i- I won't do it again.. I really tried- p- please .. I'm sorry" I start getting interrupted by hiccups and coughs as I continue pleading him to leave me alone. Damon tries too but father doesn't allow him to. He pushes me to the ground and starts hitting me senseless. I scream and cry for help.. For mercy.. I can't even keep count as the pain keeps intensifying.. I keep trying to get away but he pulls me back and hits my back again and again till the point where I feel my back burning hot with a blood running down.. My face is full of streaming tears and I can't breathe with all the pain and give up trying to escape and just let him beat me. I kind of hope I die. The i would not be here anymore.. I'd escape this hell.. I'd be with my mom.. I'll be happy.. Just when I'm about to give up Damon starts trying to interfere and pull my father away " HE'S JUST 5 LEAVE HIM ALONE HE'LL DIE " He's drunk and Damon finally succeeds in saving me .. I am so tired.. I don't want to hold on anymore. My eyes start drooping because I'm so exhausted. The pain is almost impossible for me to bare . Everything hurts.. It hurts so much.. Damon picks me up and takes me to our room.. "Brother please stay awake.. Don't.. No- you can't leave me." That's when it hits me. Damon. I can't leave him alone. I love him. I have to stay. I try to open my eyes a bit and see his worried face as he smothers ny face with grateful brotherly kisses.. Relieved that I'm okay.. Well, somewhat okay. He took care of me and took me to the hospital where I had to stay for many days because the wounds caused an infection which made me really sick. I also had to wear a diaper for weeks because my bladder was worse than ever and I had to learn how to gain control. The boys of my school bullied my and made fun of me and I cried myself to sleep every night. When I finally got better.. Things didn't magically get all nice and beautiful, but it slowly got better.

Seeing the diaper on myself brought back everything I went through and I didn't even realise when I had started crying. I just brought my knees to my chest and buried my face in my hands and cried. Unable to think straight at the moment.

Damon's pov :
I heard bonnie and Caroline giggling near the table when I overheard matt talking about some prank. Elena and I join the conversation and find out about what they did to stefan. Elena seems a bit unhappy but not really angry because she doesn't know how much this will actually affect stefan, i completely lost it and shouted at them for doing this stupidity as Elena asked me to calm down. She didn't know, obviously saint stefan won't tell her all he has gone through plus he always used to be embarassed of this as a child. I took her with me to our house, his room and explained her everything on the way . She had tears in her eyes when I finished. My own eyes we're wet. I entered the room to see stefan crouched down and sobbing. I went close to him and removed his diaper as Elena kept trying to calm his cries down and pulled him in her embrace. "Shh.. It's okay stefan.. They didn't know.. They wouldn't have- I'm sorry.. " She didn't even know what she was sorry for. "N-no.. Don't apologize.. It's not anyone's fault I'm so useless.. " He said sobbing softly as my heart broken and I cupped his face and looked into his eyes. " You are not useless. You were a child. None of this is your fault.. Calm down brother.. Nothing's gonna hurt you anymore. I wont let that happen. "  He sobbed in my chest and Elena rubbed his back.

Author's note :
I feel like this is confusing to read but I still hope y'all like it. Also, keep requesting ly✨