claustrophobia

Request : stefan is really claustrophobic and gets locked in a tight room until elena comes and helps him

Author's note: Takes place in s5 after stefan had been rescued from the safe . The travelers can't see the other person's thoughts, right? Like they're psychic, aren't they? Well if they're not let's pretend they are lmao

Stefan's pov:
I had no phobias as such, that was until I was dropped in the ocean locked in a safe , drowning again and again for 3 months. Silas had done that to me. I wanted revenge. I thought if he is gone, my life would go back to normal. That was far from the truth though. I keep having nightmares. I can't breathe. Small places scare the hell out of me. Nothing feels normal anymore. I feel like I'm trapped in my own head. I was just sitting on the couch, by myself, there was no one present at our house.. Or so I thought. All of a sudden I feel this blinding pain in my head and buckle down to my knees. It was Markos. "STOP IT" I shout.. " Oh! We have just begun " He continues to magnify the pain and I can do nothing but scream.. "I can see inside your head you know.. Your deepest fear.. " N-no" I groan, I know where this is going . I see that he wasn't the only one present there, his men, 4 more travelers start to do some witchy juju to choke me and it feels like my body Is on fire, they drag my conscious, but powerless body across the Hall. I keep screaming as the pain doesn't stop. I can't breathe. They drag me to a room.. I know this room.. It's small, really small loaded with useless stuff, kind of like a store room, but smaller.. "NO PLEASE NOOO" I scream and beg but they just magnify their spells giving me a much more painful headache and leaving me out of breath, I feel barely alive. They throw me inside the room lock the door, with some spell. "P-please" I beg one last time before i hear them leave. They're not doing their magic on me anymore but I still can't breathe. "Please I can't-" I see everything go dark. I know what's happening.. I'm having a panic attack. It's dark, tight, I can't even move my hands, water is all around me.. My lungs..they are on fire. I can't breathe. I can't move. It's so tight and congested. Air.. There is no air.. Where am I? "Elena... " That's the only thing I know.. She'll come, she'll help me.. How many days have passed? I have lost count, months, for sure.. Maybe years? Why is she not here..? "Elena ..p-please" I choke out. All of a sudden I realise I'm not in the water .. That doesn't mean I'm okay.. I'm in this hell.. I can barely move. I feel sweat rolling down my face, tears too.. I'm coughing, due to the lack of oxygen. "ELENA?! D-DAMON? " I call out everyone I know.. Banging on the door.. I feel like I'm losing consciousness, there are black spots in my vision and my vision is blurry.. " e-elena..? " I croak before passing out.

Elena's pov:
I enter the house and see Stefan's no longer there I hear a faint voice coming from somewhere .. Calling my name? .. Stefan. I tried to follow the voice and almost reached the room when I heard him say my name weakly which was followed by a thud. He was in the store room. Oh my god. I know how hard this must've been for him. He has been claustrophobic ever since the whole quarry fiasco and has nightmares and panic attacks because of that .. Who did this to him ? That was not important right now.. Saving Stefan was. I tried to open the door but nothing happened. I used all my vampire strength. Why wasn't anything happening?? Oh my god.. This was magic.. I had to call bonnie.. I hear Stefan whimpering, I know he had passed out, he was probably gaining consciousness.. "Stefan?? " "e-elena.. Please help me please I can't-" "Stefan please hold on a little longer- this door is closed with magic- don't worry bonnie will help us! " "Please-" I could hear his sobs and gasps for air. I sped as fast as I could and brought bonnie to home. She undid the spell and opened the door and I we saw Stefan holding his knees to his chest rocking himself, breathless, choking with tears running down his face.. He was shaking, shivering , even though he was covered in sweat. "Oh my god Stefan?! " I took him out of there and hugged him tight. He kept sobbing in my embrace, "please help me.. " He cried weakly " Shh.. It's all okay now.. I'm not gonna let anything happen to you.. Calm down, you're safe. " He relaxed in my arms.

Author's note: I hope you liked this!! Stay safe!! Thanks for all the love and support!! Also I just wanted to say this : I sometimes take long to post a story, but please don't get disappointed, believe me I'd complete all the requests, unless I say otherwise, in 24 hours maximum.. Please don't be disheartened I just act lazy sometimes lmao or am busy but I assure you that I'd always complete your requests! .. Anyways ly :)