moment ruined

Request : Can you please do one where Stefan and Elena are doing something (you can pick that part if you want❤️) and then another vampire comes and starts beating Stefan up. And because Stefan is on animal blood he gets really hurt❤️So Elena has to help and comfort Stefan while he cries and everything.

This is set in s1 and I'm going to recreate the ferris wheel scene but the tomb vampires ruin the moment. And I'm gonna name them myself because I don't remember any names except that of fredrick. (The other three wod be miles , Roman and jasper)

Stefan's pov :
The night was beautiful. I could see the stars shining through the sky. They were beautiful. It was one of the perks of being a vampire, that I could see them so clearly.. Not that I can use most of my vampire perks.. I've been drinking animal blood and that has really made me vulnerable compared to normal vampires.. I'm closer to a human. As I was thinking about this I realises I haven't fed today. But that can wait. I promised elena a vampire drama free night.. I want to give her that. I want to make her feel as special as she is. I knock at her door and she comes out, she's in her bed clothes. She looks so beautiful. "Stefan? What are u doing here? " "I'm not gonna break my promise" I take her hand, pulling her closer to me and speed up to the ferris wheel. She gasps in surprise and giggles. " What are u doing? " She said smiling wide, a blush creeping up on her cheeks.. "Just hold me.. Follow my lead.. " She did as I said and we jumped up to the top of the ferris wheel. "Oh my god.. This is.. Beautiful.. Stefan.. " She looked at the sky and then at me with awe. I cupped her face gently and kissed her. I love her. We pulled apart gasping for breath as our foreheads and noses touched and she smiled shyly and we closed our eyes.. I kissed her forehead and then continued stargazing with her. Talking about stuff.. Not any sort of supernatural drama.. Normal stuff, the school, the sky, the wind.. Us. Just as I thought it was late enough and we should go home as she seemed tired and was resting her head on my shoulder and I was starving , I carried her down with me as she held my tightly and we looked at each other with love and stood there for a while holding hands. I heard something.. A rustle.. The only human I can smell is elena.. Vampires. TOMB VAMPIRES. "Elena run.. " I whispered to her.. Then I saw fredrick come out of the bushes with a stake in his hands . I feel elena being scared and adamantly tell her to leave . She doesn't want to leave me alone here but I don't leave her a choice so she runs.. The vampire doesn't follow her.. No. The vampireS. Three more vampires emerge from the bushes and I start feeling anxious. I barely have human strength. There's no way I can fight three vampires on human blood. I try to run myself but jasper grabs me and starts punching me in the face jasper and miles hold me tightly as I see Roman has a bat in his hand and he starts hitting me with it I feel my ribs break and my right knee too. I am barely conscious as fredrick grabs my hair and comes close to me just to say " You think we don't know what you are. You're as much of a murderer as us , if not more, RIPPER" My eyes widen as I find out he knows about my past. "You're on animal blood aren't ya? Pathetic excuse for a vampire. You never were worth anything. I remember Katherine playing you around and feeding from you . She said you were soooo easy. You think no one knew what was going on with you? I bet Damon did. He just didn't care. He didn't care if u were being abused. He didn't care she FED from you. Manipulated, compelled you. He let it happen. " "N-no" " And why should he have cared .you're worthless. I bet you'd love if I kill elena in front of you. Won't you? " And they start beating me with the bat again. I feel myself giving up. My vision is blurry and they keep hitting me . I suddenly see jasper groan and lose his grip over me. Then Miles. Then Roman. Fredrick gives him white the fight but he ends up dead too. I try to look at who saved me and saw that it was my brother.. Damon. I also see elena crying holding her hand to her mouth as she runs towards me when I fall to the ground. She must've called him for help. I can't stop the years that escape my eyes. It hurts so much. Not just the physical pain, but also my heart. I know the things that fredrick said were probably not true but I still feel worthless.. Unwanted.. "I'm gonna get some blood " Damon says and speeds away. Elena hugs me as I bury my head in her chest as I cry. I feel myself losing a lot of blood nd I'm staining her clothes but she doesn't care. She keeps running her first gers through my hair and soothing me. "Hey it's okay.. You're fine.. Nothing's gonna hurt you now.. Calm down.. " "It h-hurts " I speak in a whisper.. Not purposely.. I just don't have the strength. I feel myself having trouble breathing. It getting hazy and I'm tired. "I'm s-sorry" I say as I realise what just happened " What for? " "I- I broke my promise.. I promised to s-spend this day without any va-vampire drama.. " "Stefan.. It's not your fault. You gave me the best day I've ever had. You made me so happy. You always.. Make me happy.. That's all that matters.. It's not your fault.. I love you. " She says as she cups my face gently and looks in my eyes. She pecks my busted lip softly as she's afraid she'll hurt me.. "God you are bleeding so much.. There are so many bruises " She gasps as she lifts up my shirt and I realise I'm still crying because of the pain. She let me bury my face in the crook of her neck and kisses my forehead mumbling soothing words. The pain is too much to take. Just as I feel myself fainting, Damon arrives and hands me the blood, which I take immediately and feel relatively better. Elena hugs me tight and buries her hands in my hair. We break the hug and she kisses my healed lips passionately and wipes away my tears. " I love you.. " She says "I love you too.. " We stand there for a while with our foreheads touching and eyes closed. Maybe it wasn't a bad day after all.

Author's note: I hope y'all like it!! Have a good day!! Be safe <3
I have another request which I'll post by tmrw :)