fight

Request: Could you do one where Stefan had a fight at school and Damon had to pick him up. At home he was so angry at him that he sends him to his room, a little bit later Stefan cry's because Damon never sent him to his room and Damon regret it and he went to Stefan. Stefan doesn't want Damon's comfort, later it turns out why he got in a fight, it's because a guy told him that Damon doesn't love him or something with his family( you can choose) and Damon has to make it better ????

So the person who requested this gave me the option of choosing the time stamp so I'm gonna write it at the time when damon and stefan weren't vampires.. Around 1862 So Damon's 21 and Stefan's around 15

Stefan's pov :
I hated school. The children there always made fun of me. They mocked me, pushed me around and I ignored it because I didn't want to be like them. I hate hurting people. Yesterday father came home drunk and was going to take another bottle from the cabinet but i stopped him so he pushed me and kicked me on the face when I hit my head in the cupboard and started bleeding. I had to quieten my tears because damon was sleeping and I didn't want to wake him up. He looked really tired. I had to take care of it but my hands were shaking and I couldn't find a band-aid.. So I just applied some ointment and went to sleep because I was exhausted. I woke up with a pain in my head but didn't tell anyone and went to school with a big scar on my forehead. As soon as I entered dylan and tom came towards me. They were such bullies. They started pushing me around and I hit the ground a few times but I chose to stay quiet because I didn't want to create a scene. Then they started talking.. " Hey! Look at the scar! " " Daddy beats sweet little steffie it seems" I squeezed my eyes trying to control the tears forming in them "he has a brother doesn't he? Huh probably doesn't even love him. Who would love HIM?" I was trying to control my anger taking deep breaths as their statements broke my heart "oh no he's gonna cry to mommyyy" "Haha no little shit's mommy's dead" Dylan said with a fake mock pout. This was enough. My blood was boiling. I don't even know what came over me and before I knew it I punching him in the face and tom was trying to get me off of him. He pinned my down and started kicking me and punching my face. Just then, probably because of the adrenaline rush I put him down instead and started punching him. Then I felt multiple people trying to get me off of him. They were grown men.. Teachers. They broke us apart and took us to the principal's office. We were sitting there with our heads down and they had called our parents .. Well.. My brother.. He was the closest thing I had left as a parent. I was worried how disappointed damon would be in me when he finds out and i was panicking quietly. My left eye was swollen and my nose was bleeding. My ribs and stomach felt sore.. And the gash on my head that was kinda healing.. Was now bleeding. Both of them looked better than me. I saw him coming in and also Dylan's and Tom's parents. "What happened!?" He glanced at me worriedly and also.. Angrily.. Which is a tone I had rarely heard him use with me. The principal started explaining how they saw me beating them when they found us and dylan and tom manipulated all of them into believing that I was the bad guy here. Even their parents were continuously supporting the brats as damon and I were quietly listening to the accusations. I tried to defend myself "But-" "Shut up stefan! " He said authoritatively and I winced at how much this tone reminded me of father. Is he going to beat me too? No.. He'd never do that- i was snapped out of my thoughts by damon grabbing my hand tightly. " Apologize. " "N-no but-" " APOLOGIZE. " he said gritting his teeth and I stuttering-ly nodded and said "s-sorry" I didn't even realise there were tears in my eyes and i was shaking. " This won't be happening again.. I assure you. " Damon said as he grabbed my hand and drived me home and the whole ride we sat in silence as I prayed that he hasn't or will not be telling father about it because he would kill me. But what if.. Worse.. He punishes me.. It'll hurt so much more not because he'll hit me harder.. Because each hit would hurt my heart.. But he wouldn't do that.. Right? We reached home and thankfully father wasn't at home. He grabbed my hand again and started taking me inside.. His grip was so tight it actually hurt. " WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING ?!!" His voice scared me and I jumped involuntarily "D-damon I - I-" I felt unable to speak " YOU WHAT?? " He grabbed my arm again and this time it really hurt and I couldn't keep myself from yelling in pain.. He has never looked this angry before.. "p- please damon I'm sorry- it's hurt- hurting please don't hurt me-" I cried and he left my arm.. With a regretful look on his face.. " I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS STEFAN!! I CAN'T EVEN LOOK AT YOU RIGHT NOW. GO TO YOUR ROOM!! " He shouted at me and I cringed at the disappointment and anger in his voice.. He has never punished me before.. He sent me to my room.. He probably hates me now.. I can't stop crying as I feel light headed from the assault my head has suffered from today and even though I was feeling hungry I quietly obey him and go my room , afraid that if I say anything he'll snap and probably get even angrier and I don't ever want to see him like that again. Probably what dylan and tom said was true..damon doesn't love me.. My body hurt so much as I moved to my room and slid down the wall just to lean on it and bring my knees to my chest, burying ny face in my hands and crying. I hated my life. I hated myself for what I did today.. But it's not like I wanted to do it .. I just had this built up anger.. And most of all I hated that damon hated me.

Damon's pov:
I saw him sitting there face bloody, eye swollen with his head down and my body started burning with worry but also.. With anger. At the situation, at the kids who beat him up ( who looked way better than Stefan by the way) and at Stefan . I can't believe Stefan, the quiet, peace loving child would ever hurt someone. I know he wakes up lazily and resents going to school and I know he gets bullied ( which he never mentioned to me.. I found out one day through his good friend, jack) but u never knew he could be the one inflicting pain.. It's so unlike him. I had to sit down listening to all of the adults tell me what Stefan did and I was so disappointed at him. He was trying to defend himself but I shut him up.. Too angry to listen to his excuses. And I could swear I saw his eyes go wide in fear and his lips quivering. Was I scaring him? I asked him to apologize but he was being a brat and so I had to put my foot down and he started shaking nervously and stuttering but I didn't care at this point. I was too angry to think straight. I took him home and grabbed his hand and shouted at him, not caring about the fact that I hurt him. But he yelled in pain and started crying and I finally realised what I was doing. I left his hand. Ashamed of myself. I have never seen him like this except in front of father. He was shaking uncontrollably and he was crying hard unable to look at me. He kept repeating that he's sorry in a scared voice. Was I becoming father? My heart clenched at the thought. He did have to learn a lesson though, so I sent him to his room. While I was disappointed in himself, I was more disappointed in myself at how much I scared him as I saw the skinny, shaking child go to him room staggering, with wobbly feet. What hurt the most were his eyes.. They were full if self hatred and i hated myself for making him feel this way. He closed the door and I sat on the couch in our living room , thinking about the reason for his outburst. Then after and hour or so I started feeling bad for treating him this way and not hearing him out so I went to his room and ny heart broke when I heard his muffled sobs and cries. I opened the door quickly to see him on the floor hugging himself crying hard. He looked up when he saw me and he was panicking.. Probably afraid that I'm still angry. His eyes we're puffed and his face was red from all the crying and also the bruises he got. I can't believe I didn't help him first and then scold him. What was I thinking?!? " Stefan.. Shh.. Please don't be scared of me.. " I said as I saw him scoot away from me.. " I'm sorry for the way I talked to you.. Please don't cry.. " He relaxed a bit but didn't stop crying. I put him in my embrace and when his forehead touched my shirt he winced and whimpered. I saw a deep cut there.. It didn't look like what a kid would be able to give him, " Where did you get that.. " "I-i-" He started thinking of excuses. " Don't lie to me , stef. " I said softly assuring him "I won't be mad or anything. " F-father.. " He explained and I got so angry at father for hurting him this way.. " D-damon please don't tell him about today h-he'll kill me.. " "Shh.. Don't worry.. I won't.. But why did you do it Stefan.. I know this wasn't like you.. What happened? " " Y-you'll be mad.. " "No.. I promise I won't" he snuggled into my chest and started telling me what happened. His tears were wetting my shirt.. That's how much he was crying. I realised none of this was his fault and I completely bashed him. He had been facing bullies all alone since so many days and it was built up anger and hurt. "I'm s-sorry Damon.. Please don't hate me.. " He cried in my chest and my heart broke. " I could never hate you.. It's okay.. I'm sorry too" I kissed his forehead and rubbed his back and he relaxed in my arms and smiled weakly . "I'll get you cleaned up, come. "

Author's note: I hope y'all liked this I kinda myself like it a lot lmaooo.. Also I'd be taking 1 or 2 more requests so basically 4-5 more stories <3 ( I already have 3 requests pending) also I kinda got a bit sick so I'll complete the requests but it'll take me a bit of some time.. Like maybe a day or two more than it usually takes me.