kidnapped and rescued

Request: Stefan has been kidnapped and hurts his leg so damon has to help him walk.

Stefan's pov :
I had gone out to hunt . I suddenly felt as though I was being followed. I turned and saw four men surround me. Four vampires. They all had their faces covered by hoods. Suddenly one of them plunged a stake in my abdomen. Another stake shot just near my heart. I felt myself passing out. I woke up feeling like my skin was on fire. Vervain. I had been tied up to the ceiling with vervain ropes around my hands and legs. I looked at my bare body which had the two stakes in tact and I saw whip marks on my chest and felt them on my back. I felt lashes unconsciously when i was passed out but thought of it as a dream of my father punishing me. I wasn't healing because of the vervain in my system. I saw a vampire enter the room. I knew him. He held my jaw tightly and punched my face. "Stefan Salvatore.. I finally got the pleasure of spending time with you.. Remember when you killed the love of my life? Huh? " He grabbed my hair and gave a blow to my stomach. I felt a rib breaking he kept hitting over and over again." Where's your 'master' by the way? Klaus mikaelson? " He asked stopping the blows after he seemed satisfied as he saw me throwing blood out of my mouth and as he felt my ribs break. I was sure that four of them had broken. "I didn't h-have a choice" "SHUT UP!" He said as he dipped a rag in vervain and smugly grinned. He had gloves on. He gagged me with it and all I could do was scream as I felt my lips and face burn. I felt helpless. I prayed for Damon to come find me or else i was bound to die a painful death. He brought a huge hammer with a big smirk on his face. He motioned towards my knees. "NO" I screamed but it came out all muffled. I kept shaking my head in fear he ignored me and slammed the hammer on my knee. Hard. I screamed so hard and the pain I felt was so much that I almost blacked out. He did the same to my other knee and I felt a blinding pain. I see him call some guys in. He left the room. The three guys had batons. They started hitting me senseless. I groaned in pain. But then I blacked out. "Damon.. "

Damon's pov:
It's been three hours since he left. I was getting kinda worried. I went to search for him in the woods and he was nowhere to be seen. Something was wrong. I went to bonnie for a locator spell. Something wasn't just wrong.. It was WRONG. Stefan was in danger.

Stefan's pov:
I see a figure coming towards me and I start getting scared. I groan through the gag..but then I realise it's Damon. He removes my gag and winces at the touch of vervain. He then removes the ropes as well. "You came.." I fell in his arms as he untied me, too weak to stand on my broken knees. "Of course I came, little brother " " They are vampires-" "I know, we have to move fast.. Come on now " " I can't even stand let alone run- he's gonna kill me.. Maybe I deserve it. " I hated myself for doing all those bad things for klaus. I didn't want to, but I had no choice. Maybe I deserved to die like this. "Hey! Stop it! You know you Don't. That wasn't you. It was all klaus. Shut up and come now. " He picked me up in his arms and sped out. He kept hitting little bumps And it hurt me. All of a sudden I felt I couldn't breathe.

Damon's pov:
I felt Stefan's tears on my chest and saw him gasping for breath. We were far enough and felt it was safe to stop so I asked him what was going on. "C-can't breathe" He choked out. "Ribs b-broken" As soon as these words came out of his blood covered mouth I understood his lungs were punctured. I had to feed him blood fast. I sped to our house with his broken bloody body in my arms. He kept groaning in pain. My heart broke seeing him like this. Whoever did this to him will pay, I thought to myself. But what mattered more right now was Stefan's safety. I put him down on the couch and made him drink blood. He started healing. I felt relieved. The vervain did slow down the healing a bit but I knew he would get better. He drank another blood bag in no time. He looked better. " Thank you brother.. " He said softly as he closed his eyes, tired. "Anything for you ,stefan"

Author's note: I hope you like it! I'm getting a lot of Stefan requests and I Don't mind it but I'll just like to tell y'all that I'm up for writing fics about other characters as well!! ;)
Also I'd love if you'd like to check out another story I wrote ✨