Seizures

Request : Stefan gets an epileptic seizure. Stelena/defan story

Author's note : Let's imagine that Elena has broken up with Damon, because it's kind of required for this story.. So yeah hehe

Damon's pov:
After spending 3 months locked in a safe underwater drowning again and again, Stefan was bound to be disturbed. He rarely talked to anyone and he didn't seem involved in the world, but a world of his own. He often got nightmares and screamed through the night and woke me up. I was worried about him. Almost two weeks had passed and he hadn't gotten better. It was honestly scaring the hell out of me. Elena was coming down everyday to check up on him. We broke up, I understand.. It's clear that she had feelings for Stefan. Today had to be better. It was 9 in the morning and I went to Stefan's room. He had his knees to his chest and was anxiously shaking. His eyes were bloodshot. "Stefan? You okay? " Stefan seemed to have been busy in another world of his own and didn't even realise I was there until he heard my voice . "Huh? I-im fine.." I went closer to him and grabbed his shoulder softly.. He got a little startled. But then I leaded him to the Hall and he obeyed. He sat down on the couch silently. There was a knock on the door. It was Elena.

Elena's pov:
I hated seeing Stefan so lost. It broke my heart. I hurt him so much. He was sitting on the couch , possibly zoned out. I went to sit down beside him. "Hey.. " "Uh hi" His green eyes looked so sad and lost. "Stefan.. Do you want to talk?"  "I- No I don't feel well-" He was visibly shaking and I saw his eyes become unfocused and he was clearly having a hard time breathing. He started thrashing his arms around. Damon and I tried calming him down but it wasn't working.

Stefan's pov:
All I could see was silas, with a face just like mine stabbing me with a stake and pushing me down to the quarry. It felt real. I knew it wasn't . I started feeling dizzy.. I knew this feeling.. I hated it . I thought i was rid of it but- my vision started getting cloudy. I could feel bile forming inside of me. I could feel the drool on my face. I was scared. I couldn't breathe. I started seeing black.. I felt as if I was passing out.

Damon's pov:
"Oh my god what the hell happened to him? Damon? He has passed out- what is going on? " I could sense the worry in her voice. I knew what it was. " He had epilepsy when he was young.. I thought when he turned he got rid of it- He's going to be fine. " But I was so scared. I cleaned him up and made him lay down. He started waking up a while later.

Stefan's pov:
I felt nauseous. "Damon why did that happen to me? " I said barely containing my tears. "Shh It's okay, we're here " Damon said trying to calm ne down. "Everything is going to be alright Stefan, we're both here" Elena said. "NO! Everything is NOT OKAY! I was drowning for three months and no one realised. Silas impersonated me and- and you believed it was me " My voice was breaking. I felt as if I was going to puke.. I ran to the bathroom and vomited.. Damon wiped my face just like he used to when I was little. "Hey-hey Stefan look at me" Elena said soothingly as she cupped my face with her hands. "We both love you, I'm sorry we didn't get you earlier- I'm so so sorry- but don't for a second think we don't love you , Damon loves you-" I look at him and he nods sadly "- I love you. " She said as tears escaped her eyes. She hugged me and after ages i felt warm and safe. "Lay down, little brother.. You're going to be fine " I obeyed. It didn't all go away magically but somehow i felt better. I knew I wasn't alone.

Author's note : I'm so sorry this is kinda not that good .. I kinda didn't know much about epilepsy seizures so I had to Google what the ppl suffering go through and I hope for them to get better :') .. I'm up for constructive criticism if anything in this story was off. KEEP REQUESTING PLEASE!!